What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 roadie priorities

"Who wants to get the new play station?" (or fill in the blank)

Okay, so you're the one wearing purple and gold with me at the title game...:lol:

(Oh how this is going to be so much fun...)

I just hope it doesn't come down to bribery... But I'm not above that when needed.

"Who wants to get the new play station?" (or fill in the blank)

Okay, so you're the one wearing purple and gold with me at the title game...:lol:

(Oh how this is going to be so much fun...)

I just hope it doesn't come down to bribery... But I'm not above that when needed.

I'm better at the remote than you.

Gonna have to put Berkeley down towards the bottom after the September Slaughter.

1. Seattle
2. Eugene
3. Rose Bowl
4. SLC

I like Tucson, but I haven't heard the best things about UA fans

1. Seattle
2. Eugene
3. Rose Bowl
4. Palo Alto
5. Coliseum
6. Berkely
7. Corvallis
8. SLC
9. Pullman

I'm leaving the Arizona schools out of it since I live here and will be going every time they play down here. Not really a road trip to Tempe when the stadium is a mile walk from my front door.

1. Seattle
2. Eugene
3. Rose Bowl
4. Palo Alto
5. Coliseum
6. Berkely
7. Corvallis
8. SLC
9. Pullman

I'm leaving the Arizona schools out of it since I live here and will be going every time they play down here. Not really a road trip to Tempe when the stadium is a mile walk from my front door.

Mind a few couch crashers? Me and Rugged bring lesbians...

USC is in the ghetto. The stadium is old but not horrific but the surrounding neighborhood is bad news.
When we went to the game in 2000 we caught a bus the OC Alumni Assoc put together. It left a restaurant
at the South Coast Plaza Mall in Costa Mesa and took about 1 hour 20 min ride each way.
No way would I want to try & park a rental car near the stadium and then try to find my way though
'the hood' to get back on the freeway. I saw the movie "Grand Canyon" and know better.

Come on down. We've got two couches in the living room with the flat screen. I'll send the wife to Tucson that weekend.

Back