What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Schedule Released!

CU wins the OOC cupcake award. Utah is runner up.

BYU is featured on three P12 OOC schedules; Utah, Oregon State, & Washington State. The zoobs are practically in the conference.

U$C has Hawaii on the schedule, but only 12 games. Does that mean they really don't love money?
:huh:

UCLA plays Rice and Houston. It's like a keystone project for recruits between UCLA's tar sand and H-town's high school recruiting refineries.

I have my eye on Wazzou and USC as likely roadies. If you miss Oregon, the next chance is 2016...the. next presidential campaign.

Damn it I cry foul! The Ducks clearly should be the front runner for the easiest OOC next year!

CU wins the OOC cupcake award. Utah is runner up.

BYU is featured on three P12 OOC schedules; Utah, Oregon State, & Washington State. The zoobs are practically in the conference.

U$C has Hawaii on the schedule, but only 12 games. Does that mean they really don't love money?

:huh:

UCLA plays Rice and Houston. It's like a keystone project for recruits between UCLA's tar sand and H-town's high school recruiting refineries.

I have my eye on Wazzou and USC as likely roadies. If you miss Oregon, the next chance is 2016...the. next presidential campaign.

No, it means that you don't earn a 13th game for playing Hawaii in LA.... :lol:

Yep, but Pullman also intrigues me for some reason. Small town in the middle of ****ing nowhere, getting there will be a challenge. I think it could be a pretty cool atmosphere especially as a visiting fan will probably REALLY stand out in Pullman.

Exactly. The challenge of getting to Pullman is half the fun. Add in the fact that it's a potentially winnable game, and I have that one targeted. I do like Tucson though...

Last edited:
Yep, but Pullman also intrigues me for some reason. Small town in the middle of ****ing nowhere, getting there will be a challenge. I think it could be a pretty cool atmosphere especially as a visiting fan will probably REALLY stand out in Pullman.

Hour drive from my house, going with a military buddy and his wife(a coug grad).

My vote was going to Eugene for Ruggedvision. Look, if we hate the Ducks, we might as well make it official by sending our honorable Ambassador of **** you, now punch me in the head.

But with the Syko trip on for Pullman, I'm somewhat conflicted.

I may try to make the Eugene trip, by the way. Give me a chance to say "Howdy" to the family.

My vote was going to Eugene for Ruggedvision. Look, if we hate the Ducks, we might as well make it official by sending our honorable Ambassador of **** you, now punch me in the head.

But with the Syko trip on for Pullman, I'm somewhat conflicted.

I may try to make the Eugene trip, by the way. Give me a chance to say "Howdy" to the family.
Finally gonna introduce that bastard to the rest of 'em, huh?

Finally gonna introduce that bastard to the rest of 'em, huh?

I don't care to meet them, but will do as dad says.

Snow, I never said anything about teets not making the trip. I would assume he will make every trip we make because this is tradition.

At first glance of the schedule I thought WSU or AZ because I want a potential win. However, I also don't know how many years I have left before I grow up enough where Ruggedvision will no longer be interesting. Maybe I need to make the sacrifice of going to a slaughterfest just for the thread.

Put a poll up in Barzil and let's let the paying people decide for us.

I don't care to meet them, but will do as dad says.

Snow, I never said anything about teets not making the trip. I would assume he will make every trip we make because this is tradition.

At first glance of the schedule I thought WSU or AZ because I want a potential win. However, I also don't know how many years I have left before I grow up enough where Ruggedvision will no longer be interesting. Maybe I need to make the sacrifice of going to a slaughterfest just for the thread.

Put a poll up in Barzil and let's let the paying people decide for us.
On it. Re: Teets. Guess I need to stop drinking. Let's say he has to be single before he can go. Also, should we allow USC to be in the poll? I'm seriously not interested.

On it. Re: Teets. Guess I need to stop drinking. Let's say he has to be single before he can go. Also, should we allow USC to be in the poll? I'm seriously not interested.

Everything is in the poll. Including fresno.

Some other games that really have me intrigued:

Sept 8 -- Wisconsin visits Oregano State (ouch)// Fuskers visit fUcla (can't root for either) // Udub visits LSU (rough away game)
Sept 15 -- Cal at blowhio state (how bad do the bears get spanked)
Oct 13 -- 'Furd at Notre Dumb (without Luck)

Back