What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Scheduling

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Opened conference play at Oregon
Followed with USC
Then we go to ASU & they give us a kickoff time in the heat of the day
Now a Friday night against Stanford who they gave a bye while we got a short week.

It's like they were trying to fvck CU over.

They are. Did you notice the clown show officials. Bad both ways is still bad. ASU HC was about to have an Aneurism yelling at the guy on his sideline. PAC 12 doesn’t care because no one is watching on their network.

They are. Did you notice the clown show officials. Bad both ways is still bad. ASU HC was about to have an Aneurism yelling at the guy on his sideline. PAC 12 doesn’t care because no one is watching on their network.
He took lessons from Bobby Hurley obviously.

He was about to have an aneurism on a spot that the refs got right. They actually reviewed it and moved the ball from 4th and 2 to 4th and 1. I could not figure what he was screaming about and he looked like an idot.

Followed with USC
Now a Friday night against Stanford who they gave a bye while we got a short week.

first time GIF

Followed with USC

Not shocked. It's always been like that in the Pac-and it's worse because we delivered the death blow to the conference.

So a conference schedule that was made months before we left the PAC was made so bad because we left the PAC.

Seriously y'all, let's not act like the whiny victim bitches found in other fanbases.
You're gonna miss the road trips.

Fvck the PAC.

anyone have a reasonably confident educated guess at what time the OSU game will kickoff?

Followed with USC

its more like we've been a dog-**** team for nearly the entire existence of the Pac-12, and they don't give a **** about us.

its more like we've been a dog-**** team for nearly the entire existence of the Pac-12, and they don't give a **** about us.
I never actually felt welcomed. First time I'd ever encountered west coast arrogance, traditionalism an hubris. There was a major attitude in the Pac-12 that the Pac-8 is the real conference and, within that, that OSU & WSU were junior members. That PAC-6, led by Stanford and USC, looks down on everyone that is at least as bad as U Texas.

I never actually felt welcomed. First time I'd ever encountered west coast arrogance, traditionalism an hubris. There was a major attitude in the Pac-12 that the Pac-8 is the real conference and, within that, that OSU & WSU were junior members. That PAC-6, led by Stanford and USC, looks down on everyone that is at least as bad as U Texas.
I think the issue has been that our football team sucked for our entire run in the Pac-12. I haven’t felt disrespected as much as simply dismissed for being irrelevant.

Dude.

USC looks down on everyone with absolute disdain. For a few decades on-and-off they have earned that right. This is a football thing.

Stanford looks down on everyone with absolute disdain. This is an academic thing.

You want welcoming? Here you go.

Additional: SoCal people generally love CU because everybody knows and loves kids from their world that went to school at CU.
My aunt, who lives in Burbank, was texting me all during the USC game getting excited at all of the good CU plays. I said “I didn’t know you ever rooted for CU”. She said, “of course I do, ever since you went there. But it‘s just more exciting now that Prime is there, I love him!”.
Then I said “so you’re rooting for CU in this game?” She said “you bet I am”

Her daughter went to USC.

My aunt, who lives in Burbank, was texting me all during the USC game getting excited at all of the good CU plays. I said “I didn’t know you ever rooted for CU”. She said, “of course I do, ever since you went there. But it‘s just more exciting now that Prime is there, I love him!”.
Then I said “so you’re rooting for CU in this game?” She said “you bet I am”

Her daughter went to USC.
Coach Prime. Turning family away from family rooting since 2023

Coach Prime. Turning family away from family rooting since 2023
I sent a text to my work group Saturday, after seeing the TX OU score, since one of my coworkers is a Sooner fan, and sadly ended up in Omaha years ago. My boss (who is a nub fan) asked me if CU had a bye, and I said no bye, just on the Pac12 network this week. She then said how she can’t miss Prime.

It sounds like the Rhule era is off to as fantastic to a start as can be…

anyone have a reasonably confident educated guess at what time the OSU game will kickoff?

Somewhere between 10am and 8pm

11 days later -- anyone who follows the TV coverage machinations have an educated predication any narrower than Carolina's? That weekend is getting crazy full and I need to start figuring out what I'm saying 'no' to.

Just a guess, but a midday time slot (kickoff between noon and 4pm) seems likely to me. The slate that weekend outside of Washington/USC is not particularly exciting.

Yeesh- this is ridiculous (I know some of these teams aren't ranked anymore):

1699454715480.png

Add in that WSU was ranked earlier this season, and CU ducks the best team in the conference. Yikes.

Back