What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 shirts now available on the CU site!!!!!

I love those things. I'm ordering one.

The only thing missing from that hat is the mullet style hair extensions.

4b2008ca-4ac6-a2ff.jpg

S, M, L are all out of stock already. :bang: A guy can't go on a backpacking trip for a few days without missing anything anymore!

Austin's right - they have the exact same shirt that CU sold me (got my S, M, and L yesterday!), as of right now it shows all but S available.

Just checked CU's site and they have all but the S available too.

I don't know about the PAC-12 site, but I know for a fact that CU doesn't keep close control over item availability vs what the site shows. I've cancelled orders before because 2/3 of it was no longer available.

I might have to duck out of work early and swing by the bookstore on the way home to pick up a Pac 12 shirt.

What a great day.

Got a free pac 12 shirt for me and my girl for answering a trivia question on buffs tv with the pac 12 prize patrol today on campus. Hoping they will post the video of me destroying their trivia question soon.

Got a free pac 12 shirt for me and my girl for answering a trivia question on buffs tv with the pac 12 prize patrol today on campus. Hoping they will post the video of me destroying their trivia question soon.

What was the question?

What was the question?
Name all the Pac 12 teams hahahahahhaha
You think thats easy the girl who got there before me got a question for tickets to the UCLA game "what is Arizonas mascot" she took about 40 guesses and missed all of them so I thought the tix were mine then they gave her one more chance and she said "the Cats" and they gave it to her I was soooooo pissed.

I saw a pack of t-shirts available for sale that are this year's home games.... I cant seem to find that link anymore.... anyone know where they are?

Back