What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 to announce P12 Network details today in NYC

this is awesome. I can't wait to watch any men's football or basketball game. It is such bull**** that there were some games I had to listen to on the ****ing radio.

no....this is ****ING awesome!

i remember having to go sit in my car when i lived in norcal to listen to the koa broadcast of buff mbb games on the radio...because koa had a strong enough signal to get to the west coast...

...sometimes...

...occasionally i would have to move my car to get a better signal.

did i mention that this is ****ING awesome?

:woot:

TWC= The Weather Channel? Awesome I already get that! I wonder who their announcers will be!

I'm still a little confused on who will be in charge of production. It looks like the distribution part has been worked out, but who actually will produce the content? Are we hiring our own broadcasters, technicians, etc?

Yes the network will have to hire the broadcasters, crew, etc etc to produce the shows (or hire a third party to do it, but that doesn't seem like Larry Scott's style).

ugh for the last few weeks people have been bitching about a cable company running it cause they had satellite because they didn't understand that just because the cable company distributed it didn't mean they only allow that companies subscribers to view it

Without question, if Dish Network does not work out a deal to have this as an available package, I will cancel them in half a heartbeat and sign up with Comcast.

This isn't good news for those of us with DTV, although as bcs noted I can't imagine that it won't be available on DTV before the 2012 launch date:

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_18563890
They'll work it out. I would be willing to bet that it will only be available on the extra sports tier, but it will get done. The carriage fees for adding it to the sports tier aren't as big a deal as the potential loss of subscribers.

Hadn't seen this posted yet - Larry & Co. are doing such a good job at this stuff, it's rivaling any other sport, pro or otherwise, in marketing and branding. Prepare for a football boner

Pac 12 Sizzle

[video=youtube;eAXGoO9u9S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAXGoO9u9S4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Typical Denver Post. No matter WHAT cable/satellite service you have, you won't get the network unless they sign up to carry the network. Duh. :rolling_eyes:
Yep. Typical DP trying to find the dark lining in a silver cloud when it's a Buffs story.

So the lamination fans are congratulating te pac12 on following in the mwc's footsteps. Also they think they are going to beat us easily this year.

The Mtn is a perfect example of how to do things the wrong way. Put all the content for your conference and then kill exposure by the channel not being picked up by Directv.

Back