What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Tournament

I can't watch the game here, was this a massive choke job by Washington the last minute of the game?

let's hope CU wakes up for Oregon. Looks like that may be the toughest game this tournement.

And the mayhem begins. Great win for Oregon State, now at 19-13 they're yet another NIT contender

Going to be a nervous Sunday in Seattle. Washington is probably safe at 21-10, but that's by no means guaranteed

What's all this hype for Wroten. Dude is overrated. And a choker.

You need to see him play. He is not even close to overrated. He is a 58% FT shooter (which is up from earlier in the season). His game has two glaring weaknesses. FTs and occasional sloppy ball-handling. Other than that he is everything you want in a guard, especially at the next level. Attitude, ability to pentrate, passing, slashing to the hoop and gathering rebounds... he does that as well as any guard in college.

Washington as a team choked today. I don't know why Wroten had the ball in his hands when he is such a poor FT shooter. Then again Washington as a team is one of the worst in the country at FTs and it caught up to them today. This loss is not on Wroten, it's on the team and coaching. And credit to OSU, they simply wanted it more and executed when they had to...

And the mayhem begins. Great win for Oregon State, now at 19-13 they're yet another NIT contender

Going to be a nervous Sunday in Seattle. Washington is probably safe at 21-10, but that's by no means guaranteed

This tourney is certainly going to be interesting. Time for the 'Buffs to do their job today. They may have an advantage since they played yesterday and are more familiar with the court...

I'd give Washington a 50/50 shot at the tourney. They did not handle business to finish the year. Will the selection committee turn down the regular season winner of a BCS conference for the first time in history? Washington can't complain with whatever happens...

I have to think that Washington is out after this loss. Their best win is against Oregon, at home. 1-8 against the RPI top 50. Best non-conference win is against UCSB. And their RPI was 54 going into today and their SOS is in the 80's.

4 seed Arizona grinds out a win over 5 seed UCLA. Arizona's NCAA Tournament hopes live another day as they improve to 22-10, while UCLA is likely in the NIT at 19-14.

I have to think that Washington is out after this loss. Their best win is against Oregon, at home. 1-8 against the RPI top 50. Best non-conference win is against UCSB. And their RPI was 54 going into today and their SOS is in the 80's.

Going to be very, very close. Lunardi currently has them as one of his "Last Four In" (post-loss)

Going to be very, very close. Lunardi currently has them as one of his "Last Four In" (post-loss)

Assuming they beat GT, I think Miami has a better shot than UW even though Lunardi has them below both UW and NCSU, which I don't really get. Neither UW or NCSU have any wins of significance, whereas at least Miami has wins over FSU and Duke. And all 3 have about the same RPI. What makes it tough though is that NCSU beat Miami twice. Comparisons like these 3 are just very tough.

We took care of furd. Can the Bison take out Whoregon now???

wearehandsomebearsuit_span7.jpg

Best outfit EVAR

Uhh he only scored 5 against us at home. Against the buffs he has been the worst guard I have seen by far.

Yeah, he hasn't played his best against you guys this year. You should beat the floaters tonight and then you get Jorge to beat up on again. Then you go to the finals, win and play in the NCAA tourney. Simple enough.

yeah, he hasn't played his best against you guys this year. You should beat the floaters tonight and then you get jorge to beat up on again. Then you go to the finals, win and play cal again in the ncaa tourney finals. Simple enough.

pac:12 fify

I like the way this sets up for us.

Cal's a hell of a challenge, but I'm glad it's not Stanford. Much better matchup for us.

Back