What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 TV negotiations update, Pac wants more than the SEC

Yeah but give me the 90-early 00's cartoons anyday.

Not me...it is 60s/70s **** (Flintstones, Jetsons, Josey and the Pussys) and current (sponge, phineas, ect). The stuff between those periods is ****.

Not me...it is 60s/70s **** (Flintstones, Jetsons, Josey and the Pussys) and current (sponge, phineas, ect). The stuff between those periods is ****.

Flinstones are also a favorite of mine. Andy Griffith is a good one to, same with Leave it to Beaver.

Comcast sucks ballz. I'll never go back to cable.

Agree. Had Dish, went to Comcast tripple play. Waited for contract to expire and back to Dish. **** Comcast and their ****** service, ****** customer care and overall crappy product. Even dropped the Cable Modem after that experience and it is by far better than DSL. Will not do business with them evar again and convinced several others to drop that ****** company as wel. Now if they want to pump +$200 million into the conference, I will be the first to say damn good deal and sign up the Pac. Just will not sign up with them myself.

Except for the odd times that passions surrounding high school rivalries arise, threadjacks usually go in a positive direction. This one, however, sucks balls.

80s cartoons were the absolute best:

the smurfs, TMNT, Transformers, Duck Tales, and of course that is when the Simpsons started

80s cartoons were about not wearing pants and ****ing **** up.

give me the Hall of Justice and the League of Doom everyday of the week, do I like the stuff today? yes, yes I do

Meanwhile back at the Hall of Justice... Very good cartoon. I was also a fan of the Herculoids, Space Ghost and Scooby Doo.

Darkwing duck!

I like comcast. They actually called me once and told me i was overpaying. When they set up my cable they messed up and charged me for too much. They ended up lowering to what I was supposed to pay, they credited my account for the over payment, and they gave me 6 months of the premium package for free. I like comcast now.

You guys are drowning in nostalgia. Most cartoons are beyond horrible, the original transformers crap is the worst.

You guys are drowning in nostalgia. Most cartoons are beyond horrible, the original transformers crap is the worst.

I have to agree, except for the original warner bros cartoons. Bugs bunny, wiley coyote, etc. absolutely stand up to the test of time.

Honestly, I don't really mind Comcast other than the cost. I had to switch a couple of years ago when I finally upgraded to HD because I couldn't pick up the secondary satellite for the HD feed. I do feel like I'm paying through the nose for my service, but my internet speed is good and I've rarely had any problems with the service. I did get annoyed with how long it took them to expand the HD channel lineup. However, I'm willing to pay the extra cost because I love the On Demand offerings. Imagine if we had Pac 12 games available for On Demand rebroadcast a couple of weeks after the initial broadcast...or a catalog of classic games.

Last edited:
I can't believe we've had this many Transformers references in this thread without anyone bringing up Dirk Diggler's cover of the "You Got The Touch" from the Transformers Movie...

[video=youtube;eYAAbbuEpnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAAbbuEpnw[/video]

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't really mind Comcast other than the cost. I had to switch a couple of years ago when I finally upgraded to HD because I couldn't pick up the secondary satellite for the HD feed. I do feel like I'm paying through the nose for my service, but my internet speed is good and I've rarely had any problems with the service. I did get annoyed with how long it took them to expand the HD channel lineup. However, I'm willing to pay the extra cost because I love the On Demand offerings. Imagine if we had Pac 12 games available for On Demand rebroadcast a couple of weeks after the initial broadcast...or a catalog of classic games.

I agree. Aside from price I don't understand the Comcast hatred. I rarely have problems or outages and when I do they send someone to fix immediately. On Demand is absolutely awesome for a guy with little kids too. I have access to my kids favorite shows instantly. Seen a lot of Scooby lately.

Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Leghorn is probably the best as well as the Ant and the Ant Eater.

Finally! It took to here to get some Bugs Bunny love, but throw in Roadrunner, would ya?

I'm in a cox area and finally gave up cable, and now watch broadcast tv and Netflix. Plenty of options - not all I would like to see, but plenty.

Back