What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 TV Network: News on the distribution front

RSSBot

News Junkie
Jon Wilner

The league just announced a deal with NCTC, the National Cable Television Cooperative, which includes hundreds of smaller cable companies that serve millions of households. The release is at the bottom, but I also have an answer to one distribution question that has surfaced repeatedly: In order to watch games online, you must have both [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
Click here to view the article.

This is going to cause much heartburn amongst the masses.

looking more and more like i am moving to comcast. At least i can get real internet then.

Why can't Dish and DTV figure this out? Are cable providers just that much smarter?

Ahhhhgg! Still no Charter communications! They are the only game out here in south central oregon, I hope they get this figured out!!

Why can't Dish and DTV figure this out? Are cable providers just that much smarter?

I wonder if this rule is part of why Dish and DTV haven't reached a deal yet. In CO, you pair DTV with Century Link DSL. Century Link DSL sucks donkey balls. I know. Lots of people like DTV but purchase Comcast for internet. I don't know anyone that has Comcast for TV and Century Link DSL for internet. DTV may want a better price since they might lose subscribers when Comcast won't.

Back