What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC12 Network in Denver Channel Listing

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
Called up Comcast cause i was OCDing and they said they had very little info as of yet but...

The pac-12 network national will be 431 on Digital non HD(they dont have the hd channel info yet) And most importantly Pac-12 mountain (ie the buffs) will be channel 840 HD and 430 Digital non HD. Ill keep trying to find out more

Last edited:
Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotlineAlso looks like Cox won't offer Pac-12 Networks to many states/areas OUTSIDE Pac footprint
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
3m Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
Feeds are done on provider-by-provider AND region-by-region basis
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
4m Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
But please note: That doesn't mean same service will be provided to Comcast/TWC subscribers outside the Pac footprint
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
4m Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
My understanding is that Time Warner will offer same in L.A., with Pac12-SoCal on basic/digital and Pac12 Nat on sports tier
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
14m Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
So Bay Area would get Pac12/Bay Area on basic/digital and Pac12 National on sports tier. Same for Comcast subscribers in NW and Mtn
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
15m Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
Pac12Nets update: Not official, but I believe Comcast will provide multiple feeds w/in conference footprint ...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Big update on comcast details nationwide.

Back