What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC12 Network showing CU @ UCLA 2002

BuffNut99

Club Member
Club Member
Great game from 2002, AKA the Chris Brown show. Pac 12 Network may cut it out, but there was a funny moment in the telecast that I'll never forget. CU ran a trick play where Robert Hodge threw backward to Barry Kunkel, who threw it back across the field to a streaking Hodge. It went for a big gain, but Dan Fouts (partnered with Keith Jackson) couldn't make out who caught the lateral/threw the pass (Kunkel, who barely ever appeared on offense). Someone wrote the name down and handed it to him, and he read it as "Barbara Kunklee" who threw the pass before both he and Jackson lost it for a few moments.

I was at that game. There were so many CU fans at that game it was crazy. I'm guessing there was less than half as many last Saturday.

Got to see the 2nd half replay. CU eclipsed 200 yards rushing in the 3rd quarter. Brown and Purify were a duo we haven't seen since.

Are they going to show my buddy doing a head first dive into a "pond" that was really a low spot in some grass. He split his forehead wide open on a sprinkler head. Dumb ass! Great game, though. One of my most recent cherished Buff memories, unfortunately.

I was at that game. There were so many CU fans at that game it was crazy. I'm guessing there was less than half as many last Saturday.

I was at this game too. I was also at the USC game in LA in 2000 where there were probably even more CU fans. I never felt so proud to be a Buff at an away game as I did at those two game. Great showings for the fans!!!

When we start winning again, the support in Cali will come back.

I'm also loving 'The Drive,' but I'm skeptical that they'll focus on CU for one of the episodes. I think we've only been an opponent (vs. ASU, who was the focus) in one episode so far. In the ASU episode, you could hear the ASU coaches telling their offense, "On every play, find #4 and attack!" (Awuzie)

I'm also loving 'The Drive,' but I'm skeptical that they'll focus on CU for one of the episodes. I think we've only been an opponent (vs. ASU, who was the focus) in one episode so far. In the ASU episode, you could hear the ASU coaches telling their offense, "On every play, find #4 and attack!" (Awuzie)

This season is Cal and ASU, we will likely be the focus of a season in the future.

Had a living stop in LA for 3 years from 2000 to 2003. It was an adjustment :). Flew to Boulder to watch USC start their run and STOMP us! Went back to LA even more despondent. Very next Sat Buffs shocked me at the Rosebowl and Ran that Football! Ha! Ya never know:)

Back