What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PacHoops: #valentinesdaymassacre preview

Like i said before, i was trying to have a serious conversation with you guys. And i guess that was way out of line being that this whole thread is "Sarcasm and wit". And sorry for trying to have a serious conversation, because after stating my intentions "This thread now sucks and you've got me destroying it too. We all suck because of you. You're like a suck multiplier."

We do a lot of serious conversations. But this thread was about running smack and having fun with this. There's a history behind this with PacHoops and some other Zona fans (in a positive way). Arizona is the model for our program - we want a "Miracle in the Mountains". We'd like for this to turn into the premier matchup in the conference and in the west. It's been competitive as hell these two years, highlighted by a close game for the conference title last year and a national controversy from this year's game. Rivalries are born out of those types of things.

Now that I've gotten serious with the discussion, I hope I didn't ruin this thread. But I want you to understand what's going on here because having stuff going between our online fanbases is important to this. We're serious about our basketball and we're serious about gunning for you guys. But we're also trying to have fun with this to see if we can develop a rivalry where we burn to beat you guys in a way that will make your grandchildren cry when they read the old box scores... while keeping up a respect and friendliness. We don't want this to be driven by hate the way CU/Nebaska or UA/ASU are.

Can we get back to having fun now?

If you want serious dialogue, get into the Bubble Watch, RPI, Pac-12 Standings or Win Shares threads. Or stay here and run entertaining smack. Biggest disappointment has been that we haven't seen anyone throw down the gauntlet (with pics) of claiming hotter coeds or cheerleaders.

We do a lot of serious conversations. But this thread was about running smack and having fun with this. There's a history behind this with PacHoops and some other Zona fans (in a positive way). Arizona is the model for our program - we want a "Miracle in the Mountains". We'd like for this to turn into the premier matchup in the conference and in the west. It's been competitive as hell these two years, highlighted by a close game for the conference title last year and a national controversy from this year's game. Rivalries are born out of those types of things.

Now that I've gotten serious with the discussion, I hope I didn't ruin this thread. But I want you to understand what's going on here because having stuff going between our online fanbases is important to this. We're serious about our basketball and we're serious about gunning for you guys. But we're also trying to have fun with this to see if we can develop a rivalry where we burn to beat you guys in a way that will make your grandchildren cry when they read the old box scores... while keeping up a respect and friendliness. We don't want this to be driven by hate the way CU/Nebaska or UA/ASU are.

Can we get back to having fun now?

If you want serious dialogue, get into the Bubble Watch, RPI, Pac-12 Standings or Win Shares threads. Or stay here and run entertaining smack. Biggest disappointment has been that we haven't seen anyone throw down the gauntlet (with pics) of claiming hotter coeds or cheerleaders.

There's a serious thread now, Nik. Just sayin'...

Clown rape?

Always funny.

But let's try to stay on topic.

This thread is about how Arizona has never won a Pac-12 title, CU owns a 3-1 record over them, and how on Valentine's Day we'll be questioning whether they are still a worthy rival for us.

What's up guys! My bad it took me so long to post. I've been busy with school/work. The day is almost here, I've had this game circled since the "questionable" call. At this point there is no doubt that we are at a rival status. I really have no idea what the outcome of this game will be. Will Arizona come out at and play and step on the Buffs throat. Will Colorado come out of the gate, shooting lights out looking for revenge? In the end I'm expecting a grind it out style rivalry game. All I know is I wish I could be at this game! I'm going to try to make it out next year and you can be sure I'll be wearing red.

I'm not here to discuss ancient history about the UofA. I can't deny you are the previous PAC-12 champs and are 3-1 against us. Enjoy it while you can! Like ASU fans we will bring you back to reality. It wasn't too long ago when we were considered an eight year rebuilding job. Well we are already stocking up top recruiting classes again and will return to the top. Yes we are the program on the west coast that you want to strive to become. In the end I hope Tad keeps it up, and our growing rivalry receives national attention. We all know our conference needs it.

Last edited:
Enjoy it while you can! Like ASU fans we will bring you back to reality.

You can call us dirty whores.

You can insult my mother.

You can say horrible horrible things about us.

But comparing us to ASU is over the line and almost ban-worthy.

What's up guys! My bad it took me so long to post. I've been busy with school/work. The day is almost here, I've had this game circled since the "questionable" call. At this point there is no doubt that we are at a rival status. I really have no idea what the outcome of this game will be. Will Arizona come out at and play and step on the Buffs throat. Will Colorado come out of the gate, shooting lights out looking for revenge? In the end I'm expecting a grind it out style rivalry game. All I know is I wish I could be at this game! I'm going to try to make it out next year and you can be sure I'll be wearing red.

I'm not here to discuss ancient history about the UofA. I can't deny you are the previous PAC-12 champs and are 3-1 against us. Enjoy it while you can! Like ASU fans we will bring you back to reality. It wasn't too long ago when we were considered an eight year rebuilding job. Well we are already stocking up top recruiting classes again and will return to the top. Yes we are the program on the west coast that you want to strive to become. In the end I hope Tad keeps it up, and our growing rivalry receives national attention. We all know our conference needs it.

Who invited this clown? Wait, is this the serious thread? Non-serious? I'm confused. Christ, I hope it's not the clown-rape/serious thread.

In 1978, the PAC 8 conference added WAC schools Arizona and Arizona State, to create the Pacific-10 Conference or Pac-10.

On June 10, 2010, the University of Colorado at Boulder officially accepted an invitation to join the Pac-10 Conference and on June17, 2010, the University of Utah also officially accepted an invitation.

On July 27, 2010, the conference unveiled a new logo and announced that the Pac-10 would be renamed the Pac-12.

:finger2: all of you

In 1978, the PAC 8 conference added WAC schools Arizona and Arizona State, to create the Pacific-10 Conference or Pac-10.

On June 10, 2010, the University of Colorado atBoulder officially accepted an invitation to join the Pac-10 Conference and on June17, 2010, the University of Utah also officially accepted an invitation.

On July 27, 2010, the conference unveiled a newlogo and announced that the Pac-10 would be renamed the Pac-12.

are you recording the dates when Cal basketball became more and more irrelevant?

On June 10, 2010, the University of Colorado atBoulder officially accepted an invitation to join the Pac-10 Conference and on June17, 2010, the University of Utah also officially accepted an invitation.

On July 27, 2010, the conference unveiled a newlogo and announced that the Pac-10 would be renamed the Pac-12.

Oh snap!

are you recording the dates when Cal basketball became more and more irrelevant?

Sorry, which thread is this again?

1030177_cd94_625x1000.jpg

Great. And we had finally gotten Nik to the point where he was no longer scared of the memories from the Clown Pedobear. WAY TO UNDERMINE ALL OF THAT THERAPY FLUKES!

I'm feeling like Ving Rhames after the incident in the basement. Thanks for bringing it all back, flukes.

Who invited this clown? Wait, is this the serious thread? Non-serious? I'm confused. Christ, I hope it's not the clown-rape/serious thread.

My invitation was when you chose our program as the one you wanted to emulate in the Pac-12. My post was mostly just a joke though. Read any of my posts and you can't deny I respect the trajectory of your program.

My invitation was when you chose our program as the one you wanted to emulate in the Pac-12. My post was mostly just a joke though. Read any of my posts and you can't deny I respect the trajectory of your program.

Sorry, it was a rhetorical question. I was looking for my opening to make a clown-rape joke.

You're always welcome around here, Air-Zona. Looking forward to tomorrow's game.

Sorry, it was a rhetorical question. I was looking for my opening to make a clown-rape joke.

You're always welcome around here, Air-Zona. Looking forward to tomorrow's game.

Except for when he claims Chen's shot wasn't off in time. He isn't welcome then.

Except for when he claims Chen's shot wasn't off in time. He isn't welcome then.

I don't think he was claiming that, was he? Wait, is this the dip**** that claimed that the Pac-12 Officials had unique angles that provided conclusive evidence that they refused to share? The same dip**** that forwarded the Pac-12 remarks, failing to realize they were essentially an admission of failure?

Well...that changes everything.

I don't think he was claiming that, was he? Wait, is this the dip**** that claimed that the Pac-12 Officials had unique angles that provided conclusive evidence that they refused to share? The same dip**** that forwarded the Pac-12 remarks, failing to realize they were essentially an admission of failure?

Well...that changes everything.
No.

Ya that definitely wasn't me. However as an Arizona I can't seem to admit that it was the wrong call. I also can't say that it was the right call to wave it off. I'm sure you know how I really feel about it.

I must say with how bad our refs are it's nice to have a call go your way.

Ya that definitely wasn't me. However as an Arizona I can't seem to admit that it was the wrong call. I also can't say that it was the right call to wave it off. I'm sure you know how I really feel about it.

I must say with how bad our refs are it's nice to have a call go your way.

That last line makes you a good egg. It is nice when a call goes your way.

Given time, I could convince you that it was the wrong call, and that essentially the refs admitted it. But that's not what this thread is about.

This thread is dedicated to reminding you that in basketball, you can't live in the past--though it's totally appropriate to do so in football.

The modern era of basketball began in the Fall of 2011. So far Arizona has one NIT flop and no NCAA appearances. CU, in the modern era, has enjoyed a remarkable run of conference championships and NCAA invites.

New font. If I remember correctly we had a new font on the football ones.

Its nike replica's. I got that email from the bookstore too. They are just new to the bookstore. The team will not be getting new uni's until next year. maybe.

That said, I'm wondering if the Buffs might come out in the away jerseys tomorrow. While I still say our whites are the best jerseys we have, that would be kind of sweet.

Please no silver...

Back