What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Parking issues

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
We got in early enough, so we weren't impacted. I heard a lot of people had a really tough time with parking last Saturday. What were the issues?

I couldn't find a spot in my normal spot on Aurora, east side of US36 near Kitt... bout 2.5 hours early

oregon got there early

Exactly. Kittridge & the lot on Colorado/Regent were packed with Oregon when we arrived right at 10 AM. Those fans were everywhere during the tailgating. They were easy to spot (gawd, I hate their Nike colors).

I was a little surprised inside the stadium though. They did wrap around the endzone but I didn't think they brought more than Nebraska, Oklahoma & Texas always did - nor Georgia last year.

We got in early enough, so we weren't impacted. I heard a lot of people had a really tough time with parking last Saturday. What were the issues?

We were a little late coming down, no parking issues but traffic on 36 started in Denver.

Parking Garage was already full by the time we showed up at about 12:15. Luckily we got there right as they were turning people away and theylet us park on the street in front of Coors Event Center.

Back