What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paterno is out tonight / Possible riots at PSU?

Most Penn state people think joe did nothing wrong, so they are going crazy over him being fired. These are the same poeple who wanted him fired years ago but this fake outrage should get them their 5 minutes.

****ing pathetic. Maybe the Penn State students are somehow related to the Nubs.

Most Penn state people think joe did nothing wrong, so they are going crazy over him being fired. These are the same poeple who wanted him fired years ago but this fake outrage should get them their 5 minutes.

I dont' know. I think its just kids getting together because its a scene. What else are u going to do in Happy Valley?

kids are chanting **** the trustees. Probably headed to Joe Pa's house.

I would hope that if I was ever blinded that badly by my loyalty to a sports team that someone would knock some sense into my head.

Absolutely disgusting to favor the protector of a child abuser based on his football record.

I would hope that if I was ever blinded that badly by my loyalty to a sports team that someone would knock some sense into my head.

Absolutely disgusting to favor the protector of a child abuser based on his football record.

Agreed

Rioting at PSU

Sounds like a lot of the students are rioting and making this situation a lot worse. This mess seems to keep getting worse with every hour.

It was on CNN a few minutes ago, probably still is.
this **** made CNN? Wow. PSU students are gonna make a strong case for the scandal of the century all on their own.

Apparently the students have already rallied, and have yelled "Beaver Canyon". Someone educate us.

These are the same students who had the largest "celebration" when we killed Bin Laden. Pretty sure they just get bored and like to get in big groups and yell ****.

The law of unintended consequences says that laws often have unintended consequences...

I'm just curious how a whisleblower law would protect someone who is not a whistleblower? Not doubting you, I just don't understand.

[video]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/rattlehead666/kirkherbstreit_earthquakeface_sandusky.gif[/video]

I merged your thread as we were talking about the riots in here, too. Canadian.

Back