What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paterno is out tonight / Possible riots at PSU?

This press conference is pretty damn funny (sad). The local press asking questions sure sound pissed that pedophile enabler JoePa was dismissed.

Photoshop-Looter-London-Riots-Muppet-580x381.png

I give props to the PSU BOT. Several of them are PSU athletes. They took the right step.

They get no props nor praise from me at this point. Nothing about this situation, including the way the BOT handled it, has been satisfactory imo.

"We want Joe" chants. If there is a riot, it is going to be VERY well documented.

Looks to me like they just wanted to get out of the dorms to see what's going on. Got the "We Want Joe" chant going on.

Im disappointed I wanna see some black and whites turned over, trash cans on fire, looting, something lol.

This press conference is pretty damn funny (sad). The local press asking questions sure sound pissed that pedophile enabler JoePa was dismissed.

So I haven't been following this story all that closely, but what I have read has said that there isn't confirmation that he knew what the specifics of the inappropriate conduct were, and that he acted at the very least "minimally appropriately" by reporting the incident to his AD. The primary grievance I've read is that he didn't do more, based on the assumption that he knew more than he says he knew.

The question I have is this: Have the reports of the situation that I've read just been incredibly watered down, or what?

I wonder what the reaction in Lincoln would have been if this had happened to Dr. Tom? The "cult" reference made me think of that.

They would cut off all contact with the outside world, shutdown internet phone & possibly electricity with nebraska national guard closing the border around the state, in an attempt to prevent the publicity...or blame it on Texas

Back