What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paterno is out tonight / Possible riots at PSU?

So I haven't been following this story all that closely, but what I have read has said that there isn't confirmation that he knew what the specifics of the inappropriate conduct were, and that he acted at the very least "minimally appropriately" by reporting the incident to his AD. The primary grievance I've read is that he didn't do more, based on the assumption that he knew more than he says he knew.

The question I have is this: Have the reports of the situation that I've read just been incredibly watered down, or what?
I don't think so, but considering that JoePa was Penn St, I just don't see how there's a way he didn't know what was going on, especially in regards to his employees/ex-employees in the building (Sandusky). IMO, Joe knew enough of what was going on and didn't do what should have been done. And by not doing what should have been done, more children were hurt. Inexcusable.

These kids are stupid, but they're also lame.If you're going to act like complete insensitive ****tards, go big. Burn that **** down.

Cop cars you bastards, hell these pussies arent even burning anything, looks like a ****ing Christmas parade.

They should march to Sandusky's house and burn it to the ground!!! He's the reason why PSU is in this situation.

Sounds as though students are knocking down light posts which is a start, but they need to start burning stuff!

Practice, we talkin' 'bout practice...
dkrieg89_18831_11182.jpg

The firing over the phone thing is kinda weird. Couldn't someone drive over there? It's not like State College is a big place.

The man had a great coaching career, shame that it had to end this way. We still don't know all the facts.

Back