1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Path of Exile - who's playing it?

Discussion in 'Games' started by dio, Nov 10, 2013.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I just started downloading it on Steam. It feels like it has been in beta for forever, but I don't normally mess with Beta's. Supposed to be more closely aligned with Diablo 2 than Diablo 3.

Anyone playing it? It is free-to-play.... what types of transactions are you looking at? Will you end up having to buy something to get anywhere?

2. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

Transactions are all cosmetic besides extra storage space. The passive talent tree is something else. 3.5/5

3. dio

I just tried to boot it up for the first time... only wants to play in windowed mode, immediate crash

4. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

Odd Dio, while I have many things I don't like about the game it has run really well for me.

5. dio

It is running fine now, no idea what happened that first time. Really enjoying it, although I will probably regret going pure archer, like I do in every game not called skyrim

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk