What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Patrick Carr

DiggerBuffs

May be part of reason Hunter Vaughn was not delayed. Sad to see him leave with his talent. Was our best commit in 2015 other than Lynott.

Last edited:
Wow! What a bummer. I hope whatever the reasons are work out for him and his family.

****. Wish him the best due to his family issues, but holy hell this team can't catch a break with RBs.

That sucks. I loved his potential and thought he was going to be a good one for the Buffs. Best of luck to him.

This news opens up another scholly and gives the coaches another opportunity to upgrade talent.

Best wishes to Carr during the next phase of his career. All that hard work as a Buff is appreciated.

Maybe a year off to JC to fix his family issues and back to CU to finish out his career. If he uses it as a redshirt year, he will still have three to play?

Definitely a bummer, there is no way around it but he wasn't s hard runner he was never a huge price in my eyes. Luckily running back isn't a short position right now.

Disappointing, for sure. Dino and Bisharat gonna get some carries this year.

Not really upset about this. Fast kid. Not particularly shifty, big, or a strong runner. This is a drop in the bucket IMO. We still have Adkins, Lindsey, Lee, and hopefully Gordon. I haven't been shy about stating Adkins is absolutely our best back, and I think Gordon can be better than anyone we have on the roster. Still not high on Bisharat as a running back, and I'm going to have to see him in a college game before I'll be convinced.

Not really upset about this. Fast kid. Not particularly shifty, big, or a strong runner. This is a drop in the bucket IMO. We still have Adkins, Lindsey, Lee, and hopefully Gordon. I haven't been shy about stating Adkins is absolutely our best back, and I think Gordon can be better than anyone we have on the roster. Still not high on Bisharat as a running back, and I'm going to have to see him in a college game before I'll be convinced.

If adkins can stay healthy sure....

Back