What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Patrick Carr

I am guessing Buffsnation meant to say Julmisse, rather than Baham. None of our RBs have really distinguished them from the pack. If Bisharat is truly a 4-star RB, then he could take the job. Done all the time at RB, especially guys with size. I've also got to see him in a CFB setting to be convinced he's a RB. I think he's a football player though and will help us a lot somewhere.

And I'm not going to count on Gordon for carries. He's got a ton to prove starting with focus.

And I'm not going to count on Gordon for carries. He's got a ton to prove starting with focus.

Is MM letting Gordon back on the team? What about Falo, Kafovalu, and White? Good for depth if true.

Hopefully Julmisse and Bisharat are ready to play at this level because the 3 back rotation of Adkins, Lee, and Lindsay may not be enough.

Is MM letting Gordon back on the team? What about Falo, Kafovalu, and White? Good for depth if true.

Hopefully Julmisse and Bisharat are ready to play at this level because the 3 back rotation of Adkins, Lee, and Lindsay may not be enough.

Most here expect Kafovalu back, unclear if there will be a suspension and miss games.
Gordon and Falo back with some suspension, although not necessarily the same suspension. TBD.
Adam interviewed White and he has a track to return in January (using his redshirt and taking Juco classes this fall).

Dude. Less typing and more reading.

Bummer, but - seen this coming every since we were able to "steal" him from Arkansas. One of these days, one of these RB's will grab the reins? The spot is and has been wide open for years...

As some of you know, I had been fairly critical of Carr's ability(inability) to break any sort of tackle at all. That being said, I still readily admit this is a loss. He had the things that a coach can't teach and the weight room can't help. Speed and vision. So this loss will be felt. Adding it to the possible loss of Dino and this really hurts. I wish him the best of luck in the future though.

No I didn't mean Julmisse. I meant Baham. With the 40yrd dash at 4.61 that puts him as one of the fastest players on the team. He will be a RB or WR. Also Bisharat run style and skill set and build is just like Christian Mccaffrey. With Lindsay, Bisharat, Baham and Lee rotating out there and at WR we will be deadly.

No I didn't mean Julmisse. I meant Baham. With the 40yrd dash at 4.61 that puts him as one of the fastest players on the team. He will be a RB or WR. Also Bisharat run style and skill set and build is just like Christian Mccaffrey. With Lindsay, Bisharat, Baham and Lee rotating out there and at WR we will be deadly.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Like, seriously. Nothing in this post is even remotely correct.

If 4.61 is one of the fastest players on our team, we're in major trouble, btw (thankfully, it's not, though).

In that class alone, Baham is scout verified at 4.7, Blackmon is at 4.68, Bisharat is at 4.60, and Huntley is at 4.58.

Shay fields was clocked in high school at 4.4
Juwann Winfree has been clocked in at 4.5
Chidobe and Tedric have a reported 4.6
Lindsay has been clocked at 4.49

etc.

In that class alone, Baham is scout verified at 4.7, Blackmon is at 4.68, Bisharat is at 4.60, and Huntley is at 4.58.

Shay fields was clocked in high school at 4.4
Juwann Winfree has been clocked in at 4.5
Chidobe and Tedric have a reported 4.6
Lindsay has been clocked at 4.49

etc.
Interesting. I feel like Baham plays faster than 4.7, although against high school kids film can be deceiving, and Lindsay plays slower than 4.49 (not ripping on him, but 4.49 is breakaway speed and we have rarely seen that from him).

Interesting. I feel like Baham plays faster than 4.7, although against high school kids film can be deceiving, and Lindsay plays slower than 4.49 (not ripping on him, but 4.49 is breakaway speed and we have rarely seen that from him).

Lindsay just never breaks away. He always looks to unload on someone.

Speed in shorts and shirts, running in a straight line, and speed in pads with a ball in hand trying to avoid defenders is quite different as well.
That's the thing about Lindsay though, he doesn't try to avoid anyone lol. Wish he would sometimes, dude is a Tasmanian Devil.

No way in hell Lindsay is that fast. Guarantee Baham is faster than everyone except maybe Lee and Fields. We will just have to wait and see.

No way in hell Lindsay is that fast. Guarantee Baham is faster than everyone except maybe Lee and Fields. We will just have to wait and see.

fwiw, I'm pretty sure that Ross is the fastest guy on the team unless any of the incoming freshmen are faster.

Back