What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson: "I'll be back!"

Are you suggesting that he's the child of the seven-headed beast and the whore of Babylon? I feel as though there's a hidden message in your text...

He is a beast, now that you mention it....

I can see some old line coaches asking "Who the devil is that?" as he heads into the endzone again.

This makes me so goddamn happy, even happier than when my leopard was rescued...

leopard-well-rescue.jpg

Have to love how the Times Call always has better CU articles. I deserve this assist for sending the good PRich karma with my avatar the last few weeks!

This is great news. Now Coach Embree can hit the road recruiting right away and not have to worry about keeping Miler and PRich at home.

Agreed, I loved Miller's Twitter announcement: "Rmiller73 Don't know about a coach yet, but I do know that whoever he his, We will support him and play for the black and gold, 73 ain't goin anywhere"

:dance::dance: Fantastic news, miller back,PRICH back, EB on staff....damn good all around :thumbsup:

Are you suggesting that he's the child of the seven-headed beast and the whore of Babylon? I feel as though there's a hidden message in your text...

He is a beast, now that you mention it....

This is top-shelf eschatology. Heavy on the "schat."

Please go back to ranting. You happy worries me.

Don't worry, I think when he sees the roster situation for next year at DT the old Syko will be back soon.

"We have to recruit some DTs right now.":nod:

By the way, If he says it it won't be a rant, it will be right.

Don't worry, I think when he sees the roster situation for next year at DT the old Syko will be back soon.

"We have to recruit some DTs right now.":nod:

By the way, If he says it it won't be a rant, it will be right.

I'm right here, I CAN HEAR YOU!!! We just need to get bigger and more physical up front. I think the new coach and others realize this.

Prich on twitter this AM: "Just had one on one meetings with the new coaches Embree and Bienemy; pumped for this off season"

I make no secret of my man crush on Paul Richardson. By the time he leaves CU, he's going to hold a ton of records. This kid is a superstar in the making. I love watching players make plays, and he has a knack for making plays.

I make no secret of my man crush on Paul Richardson. By the time he leaves CU, he's going to hold a ton of records. This kid is a superstar in the making. I love watching players make plays, and he has a knack for making plays.

If you had to sleep with a dude, would you rather have sex with P.Rich or somebody from the cast of Chuck?

I can't wait to see PRICH and Clemmons back on the field next year. My only concern is, Hansen seemed to have a harder time finding them then Hawkins did, hope it was just play calling and we let these guys loose!!!

I can't wait to see PRICH and Clemmons back on the field next year. My only concern is, Hansen seemed to have a harder time finding them then Hawkins did, hope it was just play calling and we let these guys loose!!!
What are you talking about? Hansen isn't 5'9" and can see over the line.

What are you talking about? Hansen isn't 5'9" and can see over the line.

Talking about how PRICH and Clemmons both seemed to get the ball more and in better situations when Hawkins was in as opposed to Hansen. Again, I hope it was just play calling. What are you talking about?

Talking about how PRICH and Clemmons both seemed to get the ball more and in better situations when Hawkins was in as opposed to Hansen. Again, I hope it was just play calling. What are you talking about?
I'm just taking a stab that Cody had issues seeing over the O line because of his height. I think Hansen will be prepared and will get these guys in the game a lot more next year though.

I'm just taking a stab that Cody had issues seeing over the O line because of his height. I think Hansen will be prepared and will get these guys in the game a lot more next year though.

No doubt these guys will continue to be a big part of the offense but I don't think Hansen will be the starter next season.

I do. He's a senior and the only other QB's we have is two redshirted freshman and a true frosh in Brock.

Don't forget we didn't even have PRich when fall camp started. He is only gonna be better next year with a full year under his belt. Sacky is right, the guy is amazing!

Seems to me that Hansen, Clemons, and Richardson will develop more chemistry this spring since all three will most likely be starters. I think Cody and PRich had that from their time on second team.

Back