What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson is entering the NFL Draft

From PRich on IG last night..... "It's been a rough 4 years, but this award sums up my college career. I couldn't be more grateful" in reference to receiving the Zack Jordan MVP award. I feel like that say's it all. Good luck to PRich, Cant wait to see him succeed in the pros. Here's to hoping my Skins draft him. We NEED that field stretcher!

I'd love to see him returning kicks for the Bronco's. (my pro team)

From PRich on IG last night..... "It's been a rough 4 years, but this award sums up my college career. I couldn't be more grateful" in reference to receiving the Zack Jordan MVP award. I feel like that say's it all. Good luck to PRich, Cant wait to see him succeed in the pros. Here's to hoping my Skins draft him. We NEED that field stretcher!

I don't think he has ever fumbled? I don't know if he has the size right now for an every down guy, but certainly their is a place for him in the NFL!!

As a Skins fan... there's no way. If Washington spends a high second round pick on a WR people will riot.

Just like they rioted when we drafted Cousin's? I don't care what other people do, the selfish Skins/Buffs fan in me say's draft PRich!!

Re: Paul Richardson

I don't think he has ever fumbled? I don't know if he has the size right now for an every down guy, but certainly their is a place for him in the NFL!!

He had a huge fumble against WSU a couple of years ago when we were trying to drive for the winning score at the end of the game. Otherwise he has been great.

Go, young man. Take thee to the NFL and maketh boatloads of money. Send some back to CU someday. Remember us fondly, as we shall remember you.

The way PRich carries and presents himself I am looking forward to him continuing to shine a positive light on CU long after he is gone. Sometimes you see some of these guys with the way they act and speak and think what an embarrasment for their university. A guy like PRich we want to see associated with CU as much as possible.

We have had some others on both ends of the scale and right now are fortunate enough to have some guys in the NFL who are proud representations of what the school is about. PRich will definately add to that.

Congrats to P-Rich. He has been nothing but a shining example of what it means to be a buff on and off the field. I hope he tears it up in the NFL and doesn't forget about dear old CU.

Congrats, P-Rich!

Get ready for the Combine, turn some damn heads, and kill it on Sundays!

Sad for us. Happy for him. Best of luck in the NFL. Can't wait to see him play on Sundays.

Our offense takes a huge step back next year :sad1:

Good luck PRich! You are a great Buff, but can't say I'm not disappointed as a fan to watch you light it up on Saturdays.

Good for him....it is the best decision for him

It also isn't the worst thing for the program...if he tears it up in the NFL it is good branding for the program.

On a completely side note - It was nice Thursday to hear Jimmy Smith introduce himself as a University of Colorado player...first time ever for him I believe....has he kissed and made up with the program?

Hope for nothing but the best for him! He seemed to be a great leader hopefully the other guys learned some of his good habits.

Good for him....it is the best decision for him

It also isn't the worst thing for the program...if he tears it up in the NFL it is good branding for the program.

On a completely side note - It was nice Thursday to hear Jimmy Smith introduce himself as a University of Colorado player...first time ever for him I believe....has he kissed and made up with the program?

I did see something earlier this year where he was asked about that and said that he wanted to introduce himself as being from CU in the opener this year, but NBC just reused his old intro instead of shooting a new one. They must have done a new one for the Turkey night game.

CBS Sports projecting P-Rich as a 1-2nd Rounder. #3 at the Position and #25 overall. With the new salary scale, he can make between 22mil and 3.5mil guaranteed over 4 years. Not a bad deal.

Back