What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson leads nation in rec yards

Unleash Hell

through two games PRich is tied with Fla Int WR for recieving yards at 333. Way to go and keep it up!:thumbsup:

Im hoping someone, Gray, Clemons, McCulloch...someone can step up. You know Prich has csu's full attention. Granted they have no one that can cover him so he'll see double and maybe triple teams if no one steps up

Not to take anything away from Richardson and Tyler.... in your opinion has Kennedy changed or helped PRich improve this year as compared to last season?

Yeah where has Logan Gray been?
He had a few pivotal blocks in the game (one when we had that 4th down naked bootleg by Hansen) and then another catch to put us in field goal range and in the middle of the field.

I think he is looking better. He is so amazing after the catch. It will be hard to top yesterdays performance. He did drop one he should have had, but all the other stuck to his hands like glue. He keeps this up and he should be All-Pac 12, All-American and Bilentnikof finalist. Thats saying something with guys like Broyles and Blackmon from OU and OSU, but we have something special in #6. Hope he stays around next year.

Honestly I don't think Kennedy has impacted prich that much. Richardson is just a freak. I do think his route funny is more crisp than last year.

I think he is looking better. He is so amazing after the catch. It will be hard to top yesterdays performance. He did drop one he should have had, but all the other stuck to his hands like glue. He keeps this up and he should be All-Pac 12, All-American and Bilentnikof finalist. Thats saying something with guys like Broyles and Blackmon from OU and OSU, but we have something special in #6. Hope he stays around next year.
He has to stay for next year I thought since he didn't RS last year or this year.

I think that by the end of the season McCulloch is going to be a solid contributor. He has good hands, runs good routes, and doesn't mind running routes in traffic. He is tall enough to catch the ball over a lot of DBs and he is likely to see a lot of teams second CB since their best is going to be trying to cover PRich. Get him another year in the weight room and he will be a very difficult guy to stop.

Unless he transfers out he will be here next year. The year after is the one to worry about.

Honestly I don't think Kennedy has impacted prich that much. Richardson is just a freak. I do think his route funny is more crisp than last year.
this they are noticeably better.... his cuts are sharper and the lines he takes out of breaks are miles ahead of last year

We all ought to be very thankful for PRich. As "close" as we were yesterday, take #6 off the field and we would've gotten our asses beat.

We all ought to be very thankful for PRich. As "close" as we were yesterday, take #6 off the field and we would've gotten our asses beat.

Goes to show exactly what a lot of people have been saying. The Buffs have some good players but a distinct lack of playmakers, guys who are talented enough to make a difference in a game.

Yup, as much as it'd be great to have PRich at PR and KR it doesn't make sense when he is the only threat we have at WR right now to strech the field. We have some other guys who look like they can and will catch the ball, but aren't guys who will get a lot of YAC.

I do think his route funny is more crisp than last year.
Funny how?

goodfellas4.jpeg

The guys sitting in front of me didn't know how good he was. I told them "you watch this guy. I have a total man-crush on him, and by the end of this season, you will too".

Halfway through the third quarter, the guy turns to me and says "I have a man crush on him now, too".

As HF said, the dude is a freak. An absolute freak. The stuff he does hasn't been seen around here since Westbrook, maybe Pritchard. He is the total package - size, speed, strength, route running, catching ability, field awareness... He is the perfect WR. We're so freaking lucky to have this guy here. My biggest issue with what he did yesterday is that after all that, we still lost. That's a travesty.

The guys sitting in front of me didn't know how good he was. I told them "you watch this guy. I have a total man-crush on him, and by the end of this season, you will too".

Halfway through the third quarter, the guy turns to me and says "I have a man crush on him now, too".

As HF said, the dude is a freak. An absolute freak. The stuff he does hasn't been seen around here since Westbrook, maybe Pritchard. He is the total package - size, speed, strength, route running, catching ability, field awareness... He is the perfect WR. We're so freaking lucky to have this guy here. My biggest issue with what he did yesterday is that after all that, we still lost. That's a travesty.

I agree he is a great talent. But your quote says he has everything including size. Are you smoking something? He is listed at 175 lbs. That is much smaller than some of the recent studs like Julio Jones of Alabama and ND's Michael Floyd. He is clearly thin as a rail and on one play in front of me, way far away from where you sit, he got hit and was clearly hurt. I am guessing he just had the wind knocked out of him. But these days size in a WR means about 6' 2" and at least 220 lbs.

I agree he is a great talent. But your quote says he has everything including size. Are you smoking something? He is listed at 175 lbs. That is much smaller than some of the recent studs like Julio Jones of Alabama and ND's Michael Floyd. He is clearly thin as a rail and on one play in front of me, way far away from where you sit, he got hit and was clearly hurt. I am guessing he just had the wind knocked out of him. But these days size in a WR means about 6' 2" and at least 220 lbs.

Agree that the one thing he lacks is bulk in the body. He doesn't have to be 220 but will need to put on 20 lbs to get away from physical corners at the LOS. Fortunately for him at his age a solid 20lbs can happen in one year in the weight room. Even being skinny he seems to be able to fight through contact with the corners he has faced so far.

Players can't declare for the NFL draft till they are 3 years removed from high school,so a true junior or redshirt sophomore is eligible

j fly scored a bunch of points for us, too. to me, kinda seems the same.

be nice someday when the O is getting praised as a unit putting 1st downs on the board. controlling the LOS.

He won't be a first round pick unless he bulks up and is able to maintain all that he has going for him. Put him at ~200 and he has a chance to be a first rounder. The guy is a stud and definitely has potential, just lacks in size right now to be a top WR in the NFL.

j fly scored a bunch of points for us, too. to me, kinda seems the same.

be nice someday when the O is getting praised as a unit putting 1st downs on the board. controlling the LOS.

:lol:

jfly doesn't even deserve to be in the same conversation as PRich. NO comparision whatsoever! It was a great trade for us with the Bruins!

My man-crush makes him look bigger than he is. He's the prototype WR in my world.

Back