What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson

Channel 4 news at 6pm

PR said that the difference between Hawk and Cabral is big. Cabral makes sure that the team does everything together. He does not want the players to have any individual time. He finished by saying that it is "awsome".

I would say that this is pretty good news. He sounded very upbeat for what it is worth.:smile2:

Richardson can flat-out PLAY. I hope a little time at home over the holidays helps with some of the "homesickness" I've heard he's dealing with. I'd bet he is aware of the visibility, success, and opportunity that being a Buff will bring him over the next few years... Good for a guy that wants to play on Sundays.

An outstanding education makes for a nice icing to that cake.

PRich is a badass!

Gee, you would think a coach would emphasize team unity. Might explain a lot of the transfers, kids just didn't jibe with the surroundings combined with clueless coach and lack of strong community.

"**** you. You ain't going anywheres..."

I'm sure that would look good when trying to recruit the next PRich. I hope the guy stays, but if he wants to leave, we gotta let him go.

Disagree. Other programs restrict kids from transferring to schools within conference and it doesn't seem to have an effect on recruiting whatsoever.

Back