What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson

Richardson has every bit the talent of any PAC-12 WR not named Marqise Lee.

How ridiculous is it that Serra had Robert Woods, Marquise Lee, George Farmer and Paul Richardson in 2010? That's a WR corp a bunch of NFL teams would kill to have in a couple years. :lol:

Edit: For those of you who aren't recruiting nerds, they were so stacked that P-Rich was a 4* 3rd wheel and Lee was getting exposure and offers as a DB.

Ridiculous amount of speed in that group.

The Cal game was the highlight of his career, but make no mistake, he aided Toney Clemons' late surge in 2011. It is not just CU fans who know about him.

Didn't Richardson get hurt in the Cal game? I remember he wasn't the same player the next week against CSU. Part of that was CSU doubling him the whole game, but he didn't cut as quick and seemed to lose a step.

Didn't Richardson get hurt in the Cal game? I remember he wasn't the same player the next week against CSU. Part of that was CSU doubling him the whole game, but he didn't cut as quick and seemed to lose a step.

He got hurt in the CSU game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Watching him in several spring scrimmages--he is not like others.

I get the basis for comparision (our team) isn't the greatest. But he simply got separation with authority (not the speed kind, but the multiple tactics in tight space kind) whenever he pleased. Seriously a man among boys out there.

Watching him in several spring scrimmages--he is not like others.

I get the basis for comparision (our team) isn't the greatest. But he simply got separation with authority (not the speed kind, but the multiple tactics in tight space kind) whenever he pleased. Seriously a man among boys out there.

You went to several scrimmages and didn't give all buffs a single scrimmage report?

I am, that's true. But it hasn't stopped me from submitting lengthy posts on nearly any topic in the past.

Four page post about baby boomers on sports message board = hell yes
Four paragraphs about football scrimmage on sports message board = meh

Congrats to Paul - well deserved!

Interesting that only 7 of 22 1st & 2nd teamers on offense were Sr's/Grad.

Back