What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pay sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

OddlySocial
Club Member
Don't post stuff from pay sites. The stuff on premium pay sites is copyrighted. One it could get me in trouble, two its just not cool! :cool:

Threads and/or Posts will premium content from other paid sites will be deleted or edited.

If you notice when I post news in the newsroom once every 3 months I copy a few sentence. One there are copyright laws. Two it is out of respect to the original site. If I or anyone posts the whole story it doesn't give anyone who reads it a reason to click the link to the site that has the story. They took the time to write the story. So we should only put up a teaser so people will go to their site and read it all.

I deleted some old posts in this tread. I want to keep this thread clean so the information is easier to read.

Bump

Please re-read Matt's posts. It about that time of year again and there's a fine line line between stating what's happening and posting premium info.

There are some posters that are making that line very blurry right now. If the content you are reporting here is not in an article, it's premium info. ie. you read it in a thread on rivals/scout

If the content you are posting is from an article from either rivals or scout that you must be a member to read, it's premium info.

I know we all love to consume as much recruiting info as we can, but we need to be sensible about what being posted so we don't get Matt in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back