What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pelini - Keeping it classy at Nebraska

Yet our season rolls on while yours is over once again. :smile2: On a serious note.....our kicker and the horsecollar call blew the game for us. Our offense sucked once again but damn if our Defense didn't give us a chance to win it. I think Suh should get atleast an invite to NYC for his performance not only last night, but throughout the year. Oh well off to play Zona it looks like.

You may think your kicker blew the game for you, but since one of them scored all 12 of the ****ers' points, he actually kept you in it as long as he could. FWIW.

TX 13 - NU 12.

Henery is still the niblets MVP anyway you cut it. Even if he did have a lousy day with punts. Kuhnalic is the one that :rolleyes: really didn't do his job.

no kidding. Try not kicking out of bounds. That would help.

Texas blew a number of opportunities to put the game away. That's why the should have, could have post game comments are useless. The team that should have won is always the team that won.

What ****ing game were you watching? The only play that our Defense screwed up on, was when Dennard blew the coverage and UT had a WR wide open. He would have scored but other than that what were the other "number of opportunities to put the game away" were there?

Last edited:
I wish both teams and their fans had been destroyed by a meteor strike. With that said, Neb got screwed. By the time the ball hit the ground, time was up. McCoy is a space cadet. He was acting like he had all the time in the world and should be answering questions about how he could be so dumb rather than how UT matched up with Al.

You may think your kicker blew the game for you, but since one of them scored all 12 of the ****ers' points, he actually kept you in it as long as he could. FWIW.

TX 13 - NU 12.

Henery is still the niblets MVP anyway you cut it. Even if he did have a lousy day with punts. Kuhnalic is the one that :rolleyes: really didn't do his job.

That's who I meant.........Kuhnalic. I don't thnk the guy has shanked one out of bounds on kick offs since he has been here. What a darn time to do one last night.

Last edited:
I wish both teams and their fans had been destroyed by a meteor strike. With that said, Neb got screwed. By the time the ball hit the ground, time was up.

Did you actually see the replay? There was still 1 second on the clock when the ball hit the ground. It was VERY clear.... :huh:

I really respect Bo Pelini. Good coach who certainly shows plenty of emotion on the sidelines. I know his players would run through a wall if Bo asked them to.

He shows too much IMO. There is a line when it comes to emotion and Bo has crossed it a lot. He has piss poor sportsmanship and it has cost him in the past and will continue to. WHat he did last night will hurt the huskers more with the officiating than help them. NU now has a huge target on their backs from the Big 12 officials.

He shows too much IMO. There is a line when it comes to emotion and Bo has crossed it a lot. He has piss poor sportsmanship and it has cost him in the past and will continue to. WHat he did last night will hurt the huskers more with the officiating than help them. NU now has a huge target on their backs from the Big 12 officials.

But he has the respect of his players and in coaching...that is what counts! He has his players trust and they will do anything for the guy. I don't think he has poor sportsmanship.....he does wear his emotions on his sleeve and at times....needs to tone it down a bit.

Come on. That's game over 100 out of 100 times if CU makes that pass. All I'm saying. A second always runs and it looked like 1 second when the ball went out of bounds, not when it hit the ground. Don't really care either way. In fact, its better this way. UT will make more money going to the title game and we get some $$$.

But he has the respect of his players and in coaching...that is what counts! I don't think he has poor sportsmanship.....he does wear his emotions on his sleeve and at times....needs to tone it down a bit.

You don't think he has poor sportsmanship? How do you figure? He called Bill Snyder an asshole, he about threw his headsets in the stands against VT, and then his outburst last night. I would be worried about that dudes blood pressure, might have a heart attack on the sideline someday.

Come on. That's game over 100 out of 100 times if CU makes that pass. All I'm saying. A second always runs and it looked like 1 second when the ball went out of bounds, not when it hit the ground.

If that's what it looked like to you, you didn't watch the replay. The clock went to zero well after the ball hit the ground.

I agree CU probably never gets that call, but that doesn't make it wrong. It just means the buffs have a habit of getting screwed on close calls by Big XII officials.

You don't think he has poor sportsmanship? How do you figure? He called Bill Snyder an asshole, he about threw his headsets in the stands against VT, and then his outburst last night. I would be worried about that dudes blood pressure, might have a heart attack on the sideline someday.

I have seen plenty of coaches throw head sets on the sidelines. Hell Saban not only did that, but I thought he was going to choke slam his WR a few games ago. I also remember Lou Holtz grabbing his player by the face mask and leading around the field after a dumb penalty. As far as calling Snyder an asshole....he did do that but he did it to his face....he didn't go off on some press tangent about the guy. Is he perfect? Nope, but he has this team turning the corner and that is why he was hired. I do think that the staff has Nitro pills and an ICD on stand by!

Last edited:
Pelini and his brother need to calm the f$ck down.. there was clearly one second left on the clock.. There was no conspiracy.

I have seen plenty of coaches throw head sets on the sidelines. Hell Saban not only did that, but I thought he was going to choke slam his WR a few games ago. As far as calling Snyder an asshole....he did do that but he did it to his face....he didn't go off on some press tangent about the guy. Is he perfect? Nope, but he has this team turning the corner and that is why he was hired. I do think that the staff has Nitro pills and an ICD on stand by!

Bolded=I agree
Underlined= :lol:

Come on. That's game over 100 out of 100 times if CU makes that pass. All I'm saying. A second always runs and it looked like 1 second when the ball went out of bounds, not when it hit the ground. Don't really care either way. In fact, its better this way. UT will make more money going to the title game and we get some $$$.

Actually the ball hit a railing or something, which is where its dead..

The ball out of bounds only needs to hit something (either a player standing on the sideline, the seats, a railing, etc to have the clock stop.

Actually the ball hit a railing or something, which is where its dead..

The ball out of bounds only needs to hit something (either a player standing on the sideline, the seats, a railing, etc to have the clock stop.

Wrong, they changed the rules as a conspiracy against the huskers. They've never had the benefit of any calls :lol:

How many years did they go without a holding call?

I thought the good folks at Nebraska, home to the classiest fans in football are supposed to be clapping at the end of their games even in defeat? Pelini screamed for Dr. Tom, then the school president, then the Big 12 commissioner and god knows who else.....

I thought the good folks at Nebraska, home to the classiest fans in football are supposed to be clapping at the end of their games even in defeat? Pelini screamed for Dr. Tom, then the school president, then the Big 12 commissioner and god knows who else.....

That's only in Memorial Stadium. Pelini isn't a fan, he's the coach. :smile2:

His upsetness seems to be off the charts.

I see refs resetting the game-clock ALL THE TIME, especially in close games.

Does it really matter right now? No, the game is over end of discussion. He's just sticking up for his team just like y'all would like your coach to do as well. He went a little far, I'll agree with that, but he has our players playing above their potential and they are ready to destroy people for them. I love seeing the passion from our players, offense sucks, no doubt about it, that needs fixed in the off-season and that begins with alot of the offensive coaches. I think there was a second left on the clock and it was the right call. If Kunalic does his job and kicks the ball in-bounds we win that game. However, if I wouldn't have consumed so much alcohol on my wedding night I wouldn't have woke up to a pissed off wife so we can should'a, could'a, would'a all day. Get ready for the bowl game..............

Does it really matter right now?

Of course not. It didn't matter before it happened, when it happened, or after it happened. It's not like our great-grandchildren will still be watching the replay and discussing this in 2097.

I'm just relieved to have something to talk about besides our main topic for the past month.

Of course not. It didn't matter before it happened, when it happened, or after it happened. It's not like our great-grandchildren will still be watching the replay and discussing this in 2097.

I'm just relieved to have something to talk about besides our main topic for the past month.

Agree to disagree.

I see refs resetting the game-clock ALL THE TIME, especially in close games.

OK OK. AS I said before, I don't really care. I hate both teams. Did I study the replay? NO. I shrugged, got another beer and finished my ribeye. Stop pulling a Pelini. :yell:

Bottom line, if the call goes against your team, it's a conspiracy.
If it goes in favor of your team, the refs got one right.

simple as that.

Back