What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Perkins Almost Certainly Done

Although he may have lost a step or two this year, there's no questioning his contribution to the team during his career. Hats off to the kid.

More frosh thrown into the fire. Tough for them, but sad there isn't even anyone else on the roster capable of playing for Perk

That's disappointing to hear about Perkins. He'll be a Buff4Life though. Not a bad thing to hang his hat on.

Moving forward hopefully we can see Polk/Washington tandem. KW has big time potential, albeit right now he's rough around the edges. He brings major speed for us on the back end and plays like he's shot out of a canon. He'll need to reign that in a big but I can't argue with his effort. The guy goes 110 MPH on the field. I think we're in for a treat with him.

This is going to hurt us more then we know. With all the people getting shots at DB this year, including a bunch of guys that haven't practiced it more then a week, we need Perk back there. he is the guy making sure people are at least lined up correctly. It will be interesting to see if Polk is ready to take on that role.

This is going to hurt us more then we know. With all the people getting shots at DB this year, including a bunch of guys that haven't practiced it more then a week, we need Perk back there. he is the guy making sure people are at least lined up correctly. It will be interesting to see if Polk is ready to take on that role.

So you're saying it will get worse? :cry:

Sure. But, he has been a physical liability all season now. Polk and Sandersfeld should be back. So now Terror can move back to Safety

He was a warrior his entire career and especially this season. Not many guys would have played this season on that knee. He's definitely one of the guys I'll be cheering the loudest for on Senior Day.

I'm not sure what his plans are, but I'd love to see him get into coaching. He's got a great head for the game. We could use some Buff coaching talent in the CO high school ranks, especially.

Some Minnesota folks probably had a heart attack when they saw the title, thinking it was about the restaurant.

****** news and I feel bad for him, wish it wouldve turned out better. Might not seem like much now but young guys getting the reps they are now is good for the future.

In spite of the criticism Perk has taken he has continued to be the strong leader and the guts balls player his teammates looked up to when they elected him captain. This will hurt as bad as any of the losses this team has endured. This man exudes quality.

Back