What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phillip Lindsay - 38 yard run is "fundamental play of the week"

Ya a seam appeared on his right side that if he had been able to hit, he would have been gone.
He also saw Frazier blocking him towards the sideline, so that's why he was thinking to go right. He needed another 0.1 off his 40 to get past the two defenders.

Loving Lindsay so far this year. I hope the guy starts getting more carries.
I hope Adkins stays the feature back. He is a more traditional runner and the combination between him and powell and lindsay could really be beneficial for us.

Adkins is the all purpose back. Powell is the goal line, short yardage, bruiser. Lindsay is the crazy man where you have no idea what could happen on any play. The change of pace of the 3 and the fresh legs really kept UMass off balance all day, and to some extent the same can be said at hawaii.

I hope Adkins stays the feature back. He is a more traditional runner and the combination between him and powell and lindsay could really be beneficial for us.

Adkins is the all purpose back. Powell is the goal line, short yardage, bruiser. Lindsay is the crazy man where you have no idea what could happen on any play. The change of pace of the 3 and the fresh legs really kept UMass off balance all day, and to some extent the same can be said at hawaii.
Agreed. I'd like to see Adkins as the feature bacj and bring Lindsay in to spell him for a few series and certain situations. Powell can come in in situations listed above. We also have to find carries for Carr and get him involved in the game plan. That guy has electric speed you can't keep on the sideline.

Agreed. I'd like to see Adkins as the feature bacj and bring Lindsay in to spell him for a few series and certain situations. Powell can come in in situations listed above. We also have to find carries for Carr and get him involved in the game plan. That guy has electric speed you can't keep on the sideline.

I see a situation where the O has a long (9+ play) drive where Carr would be a home run hit because the D had been out there so long.

if your drive has gone 9 plays, how big a home run could you really hit!?
well, against Hawaii, we averaged an RCH over 4 yards per offensive play. assume we start on the 20, run 9 plays at 4.01 yards per, and we're on their 44 yard line. Shldr2Shldr's math works.

It is a nice problem we have not had for many, many years. We had Speedy, but no one else to be a serious runner to give him a breather. It was 'Speedy in means run most of the time, Speedy out means pass play most of the time' situation.

With Lindsay, you get the feeling that while he loves to run and carry the rock, I think he loves blocking and hitting someone else almost as much, if not more. Love this mans attitude.

I think Lindsay will take one to the house on a return eventually. Hopefully this week, that would be nice. Love him as a player, he doesn't mess around, gets after it.

Back