What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Photo Challenge

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I'm trying to create a profile for Jess Roberson. He is a TE/OLB from Colorado Springs. He plays for Pine Creek (teammates with Kris Kentera, who we're also recruiting). Big time interest in the Buffs.

I can't find a photo, though.

First person to come through with a pic of Roberson earns some Rep. (And, of course, you'll be like a god in the recruiting forum for at least a few minutes. :wink2:)

I'll also send some Rep for links to video or articles on Roberson.

here he is, not sure you want to use this photo though... (facebook)
n1771194770_8538.jpg

Thanks, guys. Well-deserved rep. I couldn't even find anything that said what his jersey number was. (AJ - I need to ssra before I can hit you.)

Any vids or articles?

Okay, it's been ... two hours. Where's the profile?

Jess Roberson and his teammate QB Kintera appear in this video, but it's not a highlight for them as much as for the opposing quarterback Jake Johnson of Longmont.

Pine Creek's undefeated season -- and their run for the state championship -- ended with a missed extra point: 42-41.

Pine Creek's eliminated from 4A playoffs in heartbreaking fashion

[video]http://www.gazettepreps.com/video/?videoId=51841878001&lineupId=1207795938[/video]

Pine Creek vs. Durango state playoffs first round 2009.

Are we looking at running back Josh Chance #11? Should we be?
Chance, one of the top athletes in Southern Colorado was the Colorado Springs Player of the Year while leading his team to the 4A playoffs.
Game video
http://www.gazettepreps.com/video/?videoId=50242562001&lineupId=&play=now

Josh Chance
Scout
No Rivals Profile ... looks like a good baseball player, too... Pine Creek Baseball Team is undefeated and playing Boulder May 15th.
Maxpreps stats

Season Stats
Passing Yards P/G6.6
Tackles P/G4.3
Points P/G8.5
Total Touchdowns 17
Rushing Touchdowns 16
Total Tackles 52

Season Totals:
Carries 105
Yards 1101
Avg 10.49