What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pick a team

tante

Club Member
Club Member
Look I know we are all upset about the loss today, but look over this list of only some of the teams that made the tournament last year and missed out this year. Would you trade places with any one of these teams right now? Would you rather be Illinois and win last year but not make the dance this year. How about Indiana with the 1 seed or Miami with the 2 and not even make the dance this year.

Look, I know we all hate excuses and we can't really justify the effort today, but lets keep some perspective. This is our 3rd dance in a row. It is our highest seed in history and we had an extremely young team. I would bet we were one of the youngest teams in the entire tournament.

So pick a team from the partial list below you want to trade places if you are not feeling great about CU hoops tonight.

Colorado State
Missouri
St Mary's
Valpariso
Ole Miss
La Salle
Belmont
Notre Dame
Iona
Akron
Minnesota
Georgetown
Indiana
Illinois
Marquette
California
Temple
UNLV
Miami

Yesterday was a wasted opportunity. Those coaches and kids will remember it for the rest of their lives. They earned the opportunity to be great and squandered it. I hope they all learn from it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trade places with any of those teams, it still was really disappointing to see this team "compete" yesterday. It doesn't take away from the great season they had as much as leaves a bitter taste in your mouth until November. Two years ago, we were happy to be here, we could've lost by 50 to UNLV and I wouldn't have felt this way. Last year wasn't great by any measure, but I wasn't too disappointed. Completely different story with this game.

Look I know we are all upset about the loss today, but look over this list of only some of the teams that made the tournament last year and missed out this year. Would you trade places with any one of these teams right now? Would you rather be Illinois and win last year but not make the dance this year. How about Indiana with the 1 seed or Miami with the 2 and not even make the dance this year.

Look, I know we all hate excuses and we can't really justify the effort today, but lets keep some perspective. This is our 3rd dance in a row. It is our highest seed in history and we had an extremely young team. I would bet we were one of the youngest teams in the entire tournament.

So pick a team from the partial list below you want to trade places if you are not feeling great about CU hoops tonight.

Colorado State
Missouri
St Mary's
Valpariso
Ole Miss
La Salle
Belmont
Notre Dame
Iona
Akron
Minnesota
Georgetown
Indiana
Illinois
Marquette
California
Temple
UNLV
Miami

It would be easier to pick a team from that list who might have been more competitive against Pitt.

It would be easier to pick a team from that list who might have been more competitive against Pitt.

Debbie_Downer.PNG

Back