What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pick Six Previews

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
These guys have been the most accurate over the past 3 years.

2220980.png

Here's their preseason Top 40. Notice that every team in the Pac-12 South plus 2 of CU's 4 North opponents are in the mix.

3930752_orig.png

PSP's analysis of the Buffs is similar to most we've seen: getting better but may not show up much in the win column when the non Top 40 opponents from the North have the added difficulty of being road games. Sounds like they have a hard time imagining the Buffs going 3-6 in the Pac-12 against our schedule.

Detailed preview of all the South teams: http://www.picksixpreviews.com/2015-pac-12-south-division-preview.html

The only way I can see these services being wrong is if the improvement in size, strength and speed has been underestimated...if we really made the progress we've been told and were so close last year, I can see 3-4 wins in conference.

we are going to win 6 games-- it is the 7th that will need to be improbable.

a team, playing as a team, well-coached, experienced, and with a little depth, can beat our ooc slate. that's 4. we need 3-6 in conference. 3-6. if we win the roadies that we should be competitive in (osu, wsu, utah), we are in. i figure we're going to drop at least one we shouldn't. that's where this gets challenging.

if we don't do exactly what we need to, then we'll need a big upset over oregon, arizona, stanford, or usc at home... or, asu or ucla on the road. this is where the magic shiny karmic luck of the football gods hopefully will intervene.

hypothetically, a Buff team that sweeps the ooc, wins a couple of conference road games against the likes of osu, wsu, and utah, and then pulls an upset over one of the remaining likely ranked conference opponents is a team on the mutha ****ing rise headed in 2016.

I'm not seeing every team from the Pac 12 South. The most important one is missing.

Always like seeing "the one we shouldn't"...then I remember we went 0fer in conference. There are no gimmies.

That said the buffs go 6-7 and get an exemption from the NCAA to bowl.

That's an impressive collection of tiny plastic helmets.

Always like seeing "the one we shouldn't"...then I remember we went 0fer in conference. There are no gimmies.

That said the buffs go 6-7 and get an exemption from the NCAA to bowl.

For that to happen there needs to be not enough bowl eligible teams in addition to not enough teams that get an exemption ahead of us. There were 81 bowl eligible teams last year and 79 the year before, I can't figure out how many bowls there are now but at most it's 82 after one bowl got moved to a year later and I'm not even sure that's correct and frankly our chances are very very low of getting in at 6-7.

Was thinking this was going to be a thread about all the pick 6s our DB's were going to be returning this year.

Back