What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pick the P5 Conference Champions & Playoff

For those of you that follow the ACC, I understand that Clemson isn't supposed to be as good this year as last year.

But could Miami be a team that breaks out and beats FSU? It seemed like last season the Canes were on the cusp of being good again, but I don't know how wide that gap is.

FSU has no weakness, unless Winston gets hurt... Or steals again.... Or fails his speech class..... Or rapes another girl. So basically they will only lose him if he gets hurt.

For those of you that follow the ACC, I understand that Clemson isn't supposed to be as good this year as last year.

But could Miami be a team that breaks out and beats FSU? It seemed like last season the Canes were on the cusp of being good again, but I don't know how wide that gap is.

Miami's got a lot of good pieces and a lot of big questions. They're looking at a fairly tough schedule too. Doubt they win their division.

Pac-12: UCLA
Big Ten: Michig&an St
ACC: Florida State
Big 12: Oklahoma
SEC: Georgia

Playoff: UCLA, Florida St, Georgia & Michigan St.

Pac-12: Oregon
Big Ten: Doesn't matter they will have 2 losses and be out of the playoff
Big 12: KSU vs. OU
SEC: South Carolina

Playoff: fsu, south carolina, oregon, big 12 champ (ksu or ou)

Pac 12 - Oregon
Big 10 - Michigan State
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - Auburn
ACC - Florida State

Semi Qualifiers - Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Oklahoma

Pac 12 - Oregon
Big 10 - Wisconsin
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - LSU
ACC - Florida State

playoff - Oregon, Florida State, LSU, Oklahoma

Why the run on Oregon? Because someone brought them up? Remember Helfrich is the coach of that team.

It's ridiculous to see the amount of teams the SEC could put in to the play off.

Bama
LSU
Auburn
USCe
Georgia
Florida

The interesting thing for me is that almost all of these playoff scenarios, I am pretty sure I would tune in for. They sound like they should be good television and good games.

Only SEC fans actually think all of those teams have a shot.

If you consider buff fans SEC fans then sure.

Florida has as much of a shot as anyone in the country. They return almost their entire top-5 Defense and their offense will be greatly improved. If they can put up 30 points a game. They will be in consideration at the end of the year.

It's ridiculous to see the amount of teams the SEC could put in to the play off.

Bama
LSU
Auburn
USCe
Georgia
Florida

I think Georgia is the only team from the SEC East with a shot this year.

Florida has as much of a shot as anyone in the country. They return almost their entire top-5 Defense and their offense will be greatly improved. If they can put up 30 points a game. They will be in consideration at the end of the year.

Their defense will be good, and the new OC maybe be able to get the offense to do a 140 degree turn around...

They have to play Bama and FSU on the road but no Georgia Southern this year so they've got a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok since we have an SEC mentality, Ole Miss will cut down the goal posts. Hugh Freeze will be a hero and talk about how many players have good grades.

With all of their dismissals and losses to the draft? No way.

You can use the same talent argument that you made for Florida. Unfortunately, or fortunately, coaching matters and neither have it.

Big Ten: Michigan State
SEC: Alabama

Playoff: Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU

So, I used to follow the ACC. Clemson -- not without Taj Boyd, I don't think so. We'll find out for sure in 9 days (@ Georgia).

Highly doubt it. Clemson is down from recent years and yet if you had to pick a main ACC challenger to FSU, it's still Clemson by a mile. ACC divisions are drastically unbalanced at this point…it's been made even more so with Louisville joining. Miami probably wins the Coastal, but that's not much of an accomplishment this season.

Big Ten: Ohio St (losing Miller early helps)
SEC: Auburn

Playoff: Oklahoma, FSU, Auburn, Alabama
FSU goes back to back beating Oklahoma

Back