What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Plati vs Klatt

I didn't play college football, and I'm pretty much a genius on the subject. How's that suit you, Wyo?

Sorry, it took me this long to read this what with the multiple head impacts and bouts of violence and depression. It may take me longer to come up with a witty response. You know how limited intellectually all of us ex-football players are. ; )

Sorry, it took me this long to read this what with the multiple head impacts and bouts of violence and depression. It may take me longer to come up with a witty response. You know how limited intellectually all of us ex-football players are. ; )

I assure you that you have nothing but pity from me.

why don't we play a little trick on him and say, we kill him? That'll teach that GB luvin bastard.

Umm, I was talking about the "parents" that ask questions like "when did you play". I know you are also a parent of a former player, but I don't get that douchy vibe from you (politically I disagree with you lots, but who doesn't? :lol:. But when it comes to football you seem quite level-headed). I just hate the mentality of "I was a player, or my son was a player, therefore my opinion is greater than yours towards the team". As I was saying, seems pretty high school jockish to me.

Now if you wanna talk Cody Lite, I don't quite agree with killing him.... BUT, he is a grade-a douche. I myself am a GB luvin bastard and if the "scandal" never happened he'd still be here. In fact, as I said earlier, if Cody Lite didn't choke on his own dick against Iowa State, GB would still be here and our program would be solid in my opinion. Cody Lite sucked in big games, and was on par if not worse than Cody and Tyler. I would appreciate what he did for our program, but his "war against Bohn" is beyond ridiculous and is hurting the program he is supposed to love. Plus he comes off as a total douche on the radio no matter what he is talking about so I will never be a fan of his radio persona.

Klatt is only about Klatt. While CJ and AW are hurt about Embree, Klatt doesn't care about that. If you listened to all the CU games he announced he hates all things CU, and that included Embree's teams. He went out of his way to slobber over CSU with pure glee. F Klatt.

I don't know if you guys heard Krapp on national Fox Radio yesterday completely TRASHING CU. My dad who lives in Texas called me and said something like "Wow CU is really getting trashed on the FOX Radio Station right now", so I quickly got a feed of it and it wasn't shocking to find out it was effing Klatt just ripping CU apart. Petros was pretty much agreeing with him and I could only listen for about five minutes before I lost my cool.

What is this AH's agenda? He sounded like a butt hurt toddler who had his candy taken away. I hope I see him in person one day so I can tell him to go eff himself really good.

You do know that Plati works for Mike Bohn, right? He is just defending his job? How did Bohn and Plati let this leak happen?

So your saying Joel, CJ, and Alfred and any other former Buff who was successful - and yes, all three had successful careers at CU - should criticize Mike Bohn and the great job he's done as AD? Are you then saying that Mike Bohn has done a competent job and that the last several days haven't been a complete cluster #*($&%?

Those CU alumni care more about the program in their pinky fingers than most people combined on this board. They would do anything the University asked them to do. They are only disloyal to a completely incompetent buffoon by the name of Mike Bohn. They know the constant variable in the program's downfall over the past 7 years. And I guarantee that most football alumni are saying the same things privately...the only reason that you know what Joel, CJ and Alfred think is because they are paid to express their opinions to a mass audience.

----------> You!

Sorry, but even though I never played a down for CU nor was employed by the university doesn't mean I don't care about the school. Pathetic.

Just emailed the fan asking for him to be terminated. The guy is such a douche bag it sickens me. How does this guy get a stage to cry on? It has already been stated but he was mediocre at best on the field. After listening to the CU, CSU game in September, I lost all respect for Douche Klatt. Now he is just reaffirming my hatred for him.

I don't know if you guys heard Krapp on national Fox Radio yesterday completely TRASHING CU. My dad who lives in Texas called me and said something like "Wow CU is really getting trashed on the FOX Radio Station right now", so I quickly got a feed of it and it wasn't shocking to find out it was effing Klatt just ripping CU apart. Petros was pretty much agreeing with him and I could only listen for about five minutes before I lost my cool.

What is this AH's agenda? He sounded like a butt hurt toddler who had his candy taken away. I hope I see him in person one day so I can tell him to go eff himself really good.

Keep forgetting Petros and Money is syndicated nationally. Would have been nice if Klatt were a passionate advocate for CU football on that platform. Instead we have an arrogant douche bag who thinks he is on some great crusade on behalf of Buffs everywhere.

Here's the deal with Klatt and other former players who were big Embree backers. They were really excited to see Embree get a big break. Now that he failed, and in a rather epic manner, they want to deflect the conversation to the administration, which is a legitimate point until you consider none of these guys (Klatt, Big Al, CJ etc.) ever said a peep about the leadership at CU while Embree was on the payroll. Leadership was fine when hiring and paying one of their own. Fire Embree and everything changes. That is why these guys look like clowns...it is incredibly transparent and disingenous.

Here's the deal with Klatt and other former players who were big Embree backers. They were really excited to see Embree get a big break. Now that he failed, and in a rather epic manner, they want to deflect the conversation to the administration, which is a legitimate point until you consider none of these guys (Klatt, Big Al, CJ etc.) ever said a peep about the leadership at CU while Embree was on the payroll. Leadership was fine when hiring and paying one of their own. Fire Embree and everything changes. That is why these guys look like clowns...it is incredibly transparent and disingenous.
Agreed and rep

I don't know him, but it sure appears that Klatt has it in for Bohn for firing Barnett. He may care deeply about the Buffs, but he is not at all objective.

Barnett was the best coach we have had since McCartney, but Bohn was 100% right in firing him.

The "sex scandal that wasn't", the media twisting Barnett's Katie Hinda press conference and letting Bieniemy and Embree, his top two recruiter, go to UCLA was killing the program. I am not blaming Barnett for all of those circumstances, but the fact is we were sliding down hill. We lost our last two games, on the national stage, by a combined score of 100 to 6. We were no longer competing for the top recruits. How many kids did we beat out Texas, USC, UCLA or OU for in Barnett's last couple of years? We needed a clean break to get back to national prominence, which is what Bohn did. Bohn is not perfect, but he was right to let Barnett go and stop the downward spiral.

It is a bottom line business, you can't take it personally, Klatt should know that. Instead he is going after Bohn and screwing the program he claims to love.

Yeah, they managed to talk about racism, lack of bottled water, chairs...b/c they don't want to go anywhere near Embo's record.

very well said! But I do think JK feels as though he wants what is best for CU.

Back