What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Play Action

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
why do we never, ever show any play action? If Tyler could show a handoff, pull it back, and throw, he'd be ****ing awesome. It just kills me that we do not even consider it.

i believe when TH missed the wide open WR in the 1st half, that was off a play action.

Play action doesn't do a thing to help you if the defense doesn't respect your run game. Would have worked today, but more often than not Play Action has hurt us.

Tyler is 100% more effective when rolling out and getting away from the pocket. Unfortunatly, it rarely happens on pupose.

Well, I have always believed that a QB who is a magician with the ball can make a ton of **** happen. Some QB's are magicians. Tyler has no clue how to do that. I've even thought if I were a coach, I'd hire a "slight-of-hand" magician to show my guys how to do it. I know. I'm a douche. But I would. I'd hire ****ing David Copperfield to show my QB how to fake hand offs. :lol:

Well, I have always believed that a QB who is a magician with the ball can make a ton of **** happen. Some QB's are magicians. Tyler has no clue how to do that. I've even thought if I were a coach, I'd hire a "slight-of-hand" magician to show my guys how to do it. I know. I'm a douche. But I would. I'd hire ****ing David Copperfield to show my QB how to fake hand offs. :lol:

Try the Amazing Johnathan
[video=youtube;3eDCHC01VVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDCHC01VVo&feature=related[/video]

why do we never, ever show any play action? If Tyler could show a handoff, pull it back, and throw, he'd be ****ing awesome. It just kills me that we do not even consider it.

I asked the same thing in an email to the Buffalo Chips Radio Show last week. I think we need play action and a lot of bootlegs. Tyler is mobile and we have fast receivers. Give them a chance to get down field and we can make things happen.

Back