What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

player comments

cu3x

the DE with an African sounding name, told Vic R:
'Buffs were well prepared, anticipated TT, so did real well 1st half
2nd half, they adjusted, what we were doing didn't work anymore'

DH always loses the half-time battle

It is on the Allbuffs.com homepage.

Something about "disrespect me and the backlash will not be friendly"

What backlash is he going to be able to dish out? D just worked over by Tech and we'll never play them again. Come to think of it, the D's been worked over by three B12 teams in a row and they'll never be able to dish out any "backlash."

Our players seem to talk + twitter + communicate too much. They need to worry about winning, because during the past 5 years, they've all been on LOSER teams. But I guess we're just a 'few plays away'.

Our players seem to talk + twitter + communicate too much. They need to worry about winning, because during the past 5 years, they've all been on LOSER teams. But I guess we're just a 'few plays away'.

Exactly shut the **** up and stop embarrassing my University.

Hawk's approach is always passive. things happen TO YOU. go out and make the play.....score the ball when you have first and 5 at the 18. the dagger up 10.

They don't realize how many times Buff Fans have been heckled for supporting such an AWFUL product. We suck worse than ISU!

ONE MORE PLAY...ONE MORE PLAY..ONE MORE PLAY

STFU you effing dickhead. NO EXCUSE for this team with UPPERCLASSMEN to ****ing fold like they have at home the last 2 weeks. These were 2 games cu should have won PERIOD. 5-2, YOU THINK FANS WOULD BE CRITICAL? These players are soft like the head coach. BOO-HOO, the fans are being negative,I wonder if we could win a game at home and change that? Sniff...

The fans are sick of losing and losing and losing ......Hawk is gone but this team needed a bowl game to at least have some semblance of a recruiting class that's worth a damn. It was right there the last 2 weeks and they ****ed it all to hell.

Makes me sick.

...?!?!...

...ok...

Hate the staff's job, fine, but give the players their due respect.

I'd like to see their play on the field 'do the speaking'. We've lost way too many games for some of the sh!t that is spoken.

...?!?!...

...ok...

Hate the staff's job, fine, but give the players their due respect.

OK. How about this. . . the players are part of a very poorly coached and poorly organized team that seems to find a way to either roll over or play well below their potential on a weekly basis. Respect is earned. Here's the deal, come to CU and expect to play your guts out every practice and every game. If you don't do that as a team, take some accountability for the mess. The only sympathy I feel is for the fact that they have not been given the organizational tools to prepare to win and as a result have become losers for the 5 years they have been there. Realize that not one of the 5-year Seniors on this team have had a winning record. NOT ONCE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!!!! They will be remembered collectively in the same way that the baby-blue Fairbanks teams are remembered. . . . as underperforming teams that did not add to the legacy of Colorado football. It's a shame but true. Hopefully, the next regime will bring a class who will help change to culture quickly.

OK. How about this. . . the players are part of a very poorly coached and poorly organized team that seems to find a way to either roll over or play well below their potential on a weekly basis. Respect is earned. Here's the deal, come to CU and expect to play your guts out every practice and every game. If you don't do that as a team, take some accountability for the mess. The only sympathy I feel is for the fact that they have not been given the organizational tools to prepare to win and as a result have become losers for the 5 years they have been there. Realize that not one of the 5-year Seniors on this team have had a winning record. NOT ONCE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!!!! They will be remembered collectively in the same way that the baby-blue Fairbanks teams are remembered. . . . as underperforming teams that did not add to the legacy of Colorado football. It's a shame but true. Hopefully, the next regime will bring a class who will help change to culture quickly.

drunk, so sorry if some doesn't make sense...no, I agree with your statements, but the statement made about "our players twitter too much"...bull ****. My friends that played on the team actually are very psst at the current players, but still, as fans that never sweated one bead for the program, we have to realize that these guys are for the most part giving their hearts to the program. I blame the coaching staff for not teaching them right, not training them right, not working them right, not using them right...I don't think that calling them out because of some post-game comments is fair. They're still 18-22 year old kids...give them their respect for trying hard to represent your program.

Back