What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

players to watch tonight (CU vs AF)

C(U)3PO

I'm looking through the 2012-13 statistics and I'm pleasantly surprised at what I'm seeing in the numbers. Here's the roster and here are the statistics to-date. Here's what I'm looking at from the starting five (in order of total points), plus one more for good measure:

Askia Booker (G, So.) - 71 pts - The leading scorer averaging 17.8 ppg, 50% from the field and 42% from behind the arc, hard to complain about much besides his free throw percentage (only shooting 50%). High assist (9) also nice to see.

Spencer Dinwiddle (G, So.) - 50 pts - His free throw percentage is a solid 67%. This has been a challenge for CU this season, so it's nice to have slashing guard shooting decently (42%) and grabbing boards (averaging 5/game) that can also make free throws. High assists (8), nice to have the top two scorers dishing it out.

Josh Scott (F, Fr.) - 49 pts -
It's good a freshman has cracked the starting lineup and he's performing comparably to Dinwiddle. He's a very efficient shooter from the field (55%) and also effective free throw shooter (85%). His turnovers are a little high (8) for his playing time (108 minutes), would like to see him minimize those tonight while maintaining high assists (8).

Andre Roberson (F, Jr.) - 35 pts - He's close to averaging a double-double (currently 9 ppg and 10.3 rebounds/game). Honestly I love watching him do work on the boards... Don't like seeing that he's 1-7 from the arc and his free throw percentage is bit low (42%). He also leads the team in assists (11) -- he's personally my favorite to watch.

Sabatino Chen (G, Sr.) - 11 pts -
Solid senior contributor across the court. Nothing jumps out in his stat line, but low turnovers (4) and good free throw shooting (75%), which are both good.

*BONUS*

Xavier Johnson (Fr.) - 23 pts -
Johnson is promising. He's only a freshman, he's not a starter, and he's only played 85 minutes... So the fact that he's in the top 5 in scoring makes him another freshman to watch (in addition to Josh Scott). Expect him to be a starter next year.

Go Buffs! #RollTad
:popcorn:

Last edited:
Back