What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please help A&M

Why are people neg repping the Aggie? All he's asking is whether we want to click a few links in an effort to spite ****braska. Sure he has ulterior motives, and there's a decent chance he humps a Silverado heavy duty at night, but who gives a ****? Seriously.

:thumbsup: I agree...**** nebraska...

I find this Aggie's thought really hilarious. Just voted

Hey! **** some of you around here! At least I pay annual dues for the crap I get around here! Hate me if you will, but I'm not a freeloader!

This is the first time the tone of your post can be described as something other than 'constipated'.

Its taken since June 2008 for you to finally speak like a buff fan.

Good luck in the ****ing B1G.

Serious question, how are you guys liking the PAC so far? In all honesty, I was one of the very few Ags, that really liked the idea of going to the Pac 16 along with Texas, OU and Okie St.

We're loving the Pac-12 so far. But mostly because UTerus, OU, OSU and you nutjobs didn't come with us..... :gobuffs:

Hey Aggie, is it true y'all are going to allow girl yell leaders this year?

Last edited:
This is the first time the tone of your post can be described as something other than 'constipated'.

Its taken since June 2008 for you to finally speak like a buff fan.

Good luck in the ****ing B1G.

Thanks! I'm finally ...............starting to get it!

A&M has great fans, and are very hospitable. I think we get negative pub from the Corps being the face of the University... Sure they are important but they only represent something like 4% of the student population.

I always wanted to go to a game at Folsom, sorry I missed the opportunity.

Serious question, how are you guys liking the PAC so far? In all honesty, I was one of the very few Ags, that really liked the idea of going to the Pac 16 along with Texas, OU and Okie St.

We absolutely love the Pac. It is heaven on earth as long as the Texas schools stay the **** away. As for the negative perception some have of your fans: Half your fans would show up to Folsom wearing denim overalls. Food for thought. Although obviously no one knew at the time, I'm glad we got to say goodbye to you guys the right way in '09. I'm sure we'll see you in a bowl game sometime down the road. Good luck in the SEC, I think you're going to need it.

Hey Aggie, is it true y'all are going to allow girl yell leaders this year?

It was a pretty big controversy... We had one run but she didn't get it. Yell Leaders are elected, just like Student Government positions.

I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she wasn't a looker... Like the other Yell Leaders she was just a hardcore Aggie, or what we call "redass."

The real debate was whether to add the Aggie Dance Team to the games for the upcoming season. I thought for sure they would, and was disappointed by their decision not to, and a lot of the older Ags were against it. I thought it would've been great progress for us, and while I think the Yell Leaders are unique and the yells themselves are very cool... The milkmen certainly don't help our image. I really thought they would add the dance girls, and like I said, very disappointed by the decision not to go allow them.

Once again, if you guys don't mind and feel like spiting the Huskers, please, please vote and share with your fellow Buffs on facebook... We aren't getting near the help Nebraska is and it does feel like ESPN is trying to rally support for the corn due to their investment in the Longhorn Network.

Come over to TexAgs, it's pretty comical most of the time, and you can see how heated things are getting.

http://www.gamedayvote.com/

http://v4.texags.com/

Did people really show up in overalls? I know there are pics online, and you do see them from time to time, but for the most part, that is dying out. And I know how those types of fans make us look... The overalls are absolutely ridiculous.

Your ability to generate more votes for A&M is directly related to how much bile you can spew forth towards Baylor.

Help feed our hatered for those lying, cheating, underhanded, immoral vipers.

Baylor is the biggest ****ing joke in college sports today. They are the most hypocritical, petty, joke of a fan base, and they hide behind their "christian" ideals.

Their basketball teams are ****ing cheaters. Brittney Griner has a bigger penis than any of us, and Scott Drew isn't fooling anybody. Yeah that many 5* superstars are just dying to come play basketball in ****ing Waco, Texas?!!?

When the Big 12 missile crisis was going down, they had to ****ing threaten to SUE so they wouldn't have to go to Conference USA, and they bragged about it like they were doing this great thing for college athletics. And now that they have a heisman trophy winner, you'd think they were Alabama the way they talk. I ****ing hate Baylor.

Baylor is the biggest ****ing joke in college sports today. They are the most hypocritical, petty, joke of a fan base, and they hide behind their "christian" ideals.

Their basketball teams are ****ing cheaters. Brittney Griner has a bigger penis than any of us, and Scott Drew isn't fooling anybody. Yeah that many 5* superstars are just dying to come play basketball in ****ing Waco, Texas?!!?

When the Big 12 missile crisis was going down, they had to ****ing threaten to SUE so they wouldn't have to go to Conference USA, and they bragged about it like they were doing this great thing for college athletics. And now that they have a heisman trophy winner, you'd think they were Alabama the way they talk. I ****ing hate Baylor.

got my vote

Well done. Now where do I vote. Make it easy for me. I'm lazy.

Rep & Vote....:thumbsup:

Did people really show up in overalls? I know there are pics online, and you do see them from time to time, but for the most part, that is dying out. And I know how those types of fans make us look... The overalls are absolutely ridiculous.

One of the hottest women I've ever seen was an Aggie in overalls at the 2000 game in College Station. Hauntingly hot.

Well, let's see .....

a. He was ballsy enough to approach another fan site to further the cause

b. They're trying to outdo the fuskers

c. He withstood the initial AB new-poster/troll hazing

d. He posted (some) nice pics

CanDuck? You got some competition.

Back