What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please help A&M

Did you know:

In Nebraska, dicks were used as an ingredient for the crust of pies, the filling had to be removed first.

Did you know:

Runza's started off with a Nebraska farmer ****ing a loaf of bread. His buddy took a bite out of the bread while the farmer's dick was still in it and the rest is history.

Did you know:

Nebraska's state bird is the Meadow Lark. The residents voted the Uncut African Penis number one but the religious leaders vetoed that and went with the second place vote which was the Meadow Lark.

Thanks a lot for helping us pull off the victory. I do appreciate it, and had fun on your board. Good luck this year in the Pac, I'll be rooting for you guys. Rugged, Laser, and 96 Buff, the next part is not for you... Just kidding, but no seriously, **** yourselves.

As promised, here are some more Aggie chicks:

Hottest_Texas_Aggies_Girls_4.jpeg
Campus-Girls-Swimsuit-Calendar-221.jpg
Texas A & m Hottie 13.jpg
macie-morrow-texas-am_display_image.jpeg
Hottest_Texas_Aggies_Girls_5A.jpg

The chick who broke up Ashton and Demi, a proud Aggie...
sara-leal-us-weekly.jpg

And the baddest bitch of them all...

Reveille-TAMU-Mascot.JPG

But seriously, thanks again to you guys that helped.

Gig Em

Aggie burned Nebraska in this ESPN Game Day poll.
You never know what is going to happen when A&M goes big!

4b2008ca-acfc-9814.jpg

I'm an Aggie, and I fully expect to get railed which is fine. This is yalls site after all.. I've always liked Colorado a lot and I thought it would be worth a shot since you guys don't like Nebraska.

Apparently Nebraska is getting help from the Big 10, and I can take off the maroon glasses and realize that most people cant stand A&M, so we're not gonna get the help Nebraska will.

Appreciate any help we can get.

I say Huck the Fuskers! Gig 'em. Everywhere I go in the oil patch, I end up with friends who are Aggies. I think it stems from a common interest in Robert Earl Keene and whiskey.

I say Huck the Fuskers! Gig 'em. Everywhere I go in the oil patch, I end up with friends who are Aggies. I think it stems from a common interest in Robert Earl Keene and whiskey.

I think it stems from hanging out in the oil patch.

Hmm. I guess I'm a bit uncomfortable with the bonfire reference.
Out of respect for the memory of the 12 young adults that tragically died while participating in Aggie's over the top bonfire, may we all remember that no display of school pride or tradition is so important as to endanger the lives and safety of any human being. May Aggie's tough lesson remind us all to stand vigilant so that overzealous displays of school pride that might lead to death or dismemberment never be repeated again.

http://bonfire.tamu.edu/memorialFallen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggie_Bonfire

4b2008ca-6418-e6b7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy snap, Skiddy. Are those your own words in the first paragraph? wow

Remind me to stay far away if you ever start selling used cars.

Thanks so much guys for all the help. Official results will be posted at 2 pm central, and at 11:59 A&M was in the lead, so I think we wrapped it up.

No doubt every vote counted, so I appreciate you guys putting up with me and helping us out. If A&M does win, I'll post some more pics.

Oh and Rugged and Laser... Go **** yourselves!

Dude worked to stick a fork in the nubs. aTm also told the Horns to go **** themselves. Based on those two things they cannot be entirely bad. The pics almost brought him into the okay range.

Still aggie though.

Holy snap, Skiddy. Are those your own words in the first paragraph? wow

Remind me to stay far away if you ever start selling used cars.

:nod:

I'd like to thank the English language for providing a robust vocabulary in which the communication of complex human emotion is made possible. I merely stand upon the shoulders of generations of linguists and educators that made discourses like this one possible.

Now, would you be so kind as to follow me on to this showroom floor where we have incredible deals on some gently used luxury vehicles that are most certainly within your reach. You strike me as someone who appreciates the finer things in life. Just close your eyes and listen to the purr of this finely tuned 8-cylendar fuel injected power plant that represents the pinnacle of German automotive engineering...

4b2008ca-ac9a-5c4e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm this guy didn't turn out half bad. He did well finding our sweet spot with the Baylor hate... Impressive.

Back