What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll: Do you want CU to Win on Thursday?

Do you want the Buffs to Win on Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 111 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • I want them to lose and I want them to win

Votes: 26 17.1%

• Total voters
This message is brought to you by ACORN.
Next up, let's advise mothers to have more childeren out of wedlock as a basis to increase welfare support checks.

Sheesh. Disgusting.
wrong forum for your lies and deceit. :smile2:

This message is brought to you by ACORN.
Next up, let's advise mothers to have more childeren out of wedlock as a basis to increase welfare support checks.

Sheesh. Disgusting.

I'll Help :wave2::hitit:

Root for the Buffs to WIN of course. Can't believe an AllBuffer would seriously even ask this question. :huh:

Only if you're a jackass fan looking for any reason to get people to notice you. :smile2:
Your'e gooing to screw up Hawkins trend, he never wins on the road, and for every win 2 loses. That would set us up to beat Nebraska. Who gives a $h!t about OSU. Don't upset the apple cart, I want to end the year watching Nebraska lose. Only a jackass fan doesn't want to beat Nebraska.

I'm >< close to editing 77's post. Not only does he fully spell out ****braska, he puts it in ****ing red! **** you!

I'm >< close to editing 77's post. Not only does he fully spell out ****braska, he puts it in ****ing red! **** you!
Relax brother, the stars are aligning for this one. You can't stop fate, the Fuskers are going down! Bloody Red! Didn't Mac always have the Nebraska game highlighted in red on the schedule?

Last edited:
Back