What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll of the day 8/7

Your overall feeling about the season going into fall camp?

• Total voters
I need more Kool Aid I guess, I'm just optimistic.
There is a lot of potential but a lot of "ifs" as well.

I agree with swish, I need to see it before I believe it sort of thing. I'm pumped in general for football though.

Now is not the time of the season to get your panties in a wad over 'ifs'. Now is the time for unmitigated optimism and wearing the black and gold glasses. Nobody cares if we suck and you 'were right' about problems. reminding people of this at the last tailgate would likely result in a fight rather than a slap on the back and a thumbs up for your craftiness and succinct analysis of the season back in August.

Unbridled enthusiasm and unabashed enthusiasm. Washed down with a (ugh) liberal amount of kool-aid. That is the stuff that August is made of!!:smile2:

Mark me down as 'PUMPED'!!!!!:thumbsup:

I agree with swish

So does this mean I'm like Matt Thompson :confused: :cry:

oh-noes.jpg

I'm pumped. I am always pumped about this time. Not sure how you can not be. All respect to Swish (not Matt though...Matt I still think you are a dick) you got to be a gloomy muthaka to not be pumped this time of year.

edit: Jsut read this. "In an age when many college teams are switching to wide open, hurry-up versions of the spread offense, Kiesau and Hawkins and the Buffs have elected to go back to basics, basing their attack out of a two-back, pro-style system that they hope will produce a power running game and plenty of play-action opportunities in the passing game." How are you not pumped? Our whole plan is to punch people right in the face for 5-10 yards per carry and occasionally break one or chuck a pass for big yards. Stop us if you can gentlemen, but we are coming right at you. LOVE IT!

Last edited:
I'm pumped. I am always pumped about this time. Not sure how you can not be. All respect to Swish (not Matt though...Matt I still think you are a dick) you got to be a gloomy muthaka to not be pumped this time of year.

And here I always thought it was because I was so far away from the Kool-Aid spring in Boulder. I'll get pumped after we hang half a hundred on CSU (give or take a TD) and roll up about 600 yards. That will do it for me :thumbsup:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually after yesterday it got much better and i'm liking what I hear from keisau. :thumbsup:

I'm pumped and ready for this season. A lot of question marks but there is a lot of potential for this to be a very good year for the buffs. :smile:

Pumped! :smile2: in Golden, Co. How could anyone on this board not be? Oh, and any one selecting the last option is probably a Butthusker.:lol:

I get drunk on Black and Gold Kool Aid evert year, but it take me longer to forget reality, SOOOOO, cautiously optimistic.

Whats your overall feeling for the season going into fall camp?

On the fence.. We'll see what happens..

The bitter taste of the Nebraska loss is still with me, so I need to see some wins before I'm excited again..

Glad Hellaf#ck is gone though. . :thumbsup:

Back