What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Porsha Stewart Tells the World Her Ex-Husband Kordell Stewart Is Gay

:dance:I do recall a kiss between Kordell and Cowher on the sideline. Did not give it a second thought at the time.

http://old.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelers_kiss.asp

I don't care what gender or orientation you are, I can't imagine the idea of kissing Cowher being appealing. I mean, the guy sprays spittle and mustache hairs from 20 feet away. It's got to be like being trapped in the drain of a bathroom sink up close....

Actually, I agree with this completely. Can we get back to fighting over which of our FB teams sucks worse?

Already on it. So how does Stanford, UCLA and Cal all have heisman winners but Cal have none. Do you get to claim half of UCLA's?

Already on it. So how does Stanford, UCLA and Cal all have heisman winners but Cal have none. Do you get to claim half of UCLA's?

Watch out bears! Tante knows where to stick the knife.

He just can't read or write effectively (nor can he pound Vodka at the gate).

Dirty hippies, the lot o' you. I'd go urinate on some cal statuary to celebrate the game, but who would notice?

I rep you a lot bitch. I can't right now.

Btw, I hope the BMW got fixed and you have change for Bart these days.

I rep you a lot bitch. I can't right now.

Btw, I hope the BMW got fixed and you have change for Bart these days.

Bmw is fixed. And I've been uber-ing into the city when required. Unfortunately, I think there are more dirty hippies driving uber cars than riding the Bart so I've resorted to headphones while whistling sad country tunes while being transported.

Kordell was a great college quarterback who just so happened to always have super hot women with him every time I saw him on campus. It bums me out to think that he might have thinking he had to do that to not be 'found out'. I know I was jealous at the time.

It's too bad that this has to be news in the 21st century, but it is, unfortunately. It's also too bad that television networks feel like they need to give idiots like her a platform, and that there are enough morons in this country for the networks to justify having them on.

Kordell was a great college quarterback who just so happened to always have super hot women with him every time I saw him on campus. It bums me out to think that he might have thinking he had to do that to not be 'found out'. I know I was jealous at the time.

It's too bad that this has to be news in the 21st century, but it is, unfortunately. It's also too bad that television networks feel like they need to give idiots like her a platform, and that there are enough morons in this country for the networks to justify having them on.
I don't care who he sleeps with or is attracted to. He was and is a stud representative of CU.

I would think that a girl who was locked out of her home by her former husband because he couldn't stand the antics anymore might not be the best reference on his sexuality. Hell hath no furry like a women scorned and all that. She is making headlines so she can attempt to Gravy train her little TV show soap opera and is tearing down everyone around her while doing it. I wonder how the producers and peers feel about her doing this to her former husband. I hope they all are looking at her with the same disdain I feel for her.

I don't care who he sleeps with or is attracted to. He was and is a stud representative of CU.

I would think that a girl who was locked out of her home by her former husband because he couldn't stand the antics anymore might not be the best reference on his sexuality. Hell hath no furry like a women scorned and all that. She is making headlines so she can attempt to Gravy train her little TV show soap opera and is tearing down everyone around her while doing it. I wonder how the producers and peers feel about her doing this to her former husband. I hope they all are looking at her with the same disdain I feel for her.

Yeah. There were always rumors. I'm forced to question whether she's just playing that up out of spite in order to make news for herself. Regardless of whether Kordell is gay or not, it was up to him whether to go public with that. And I highly doubt that he would choose to go public through Porsha's reality crap show. I'm feeling bad for Kordell today. I hope he's handling all this ok. He's used to the spotlight, but he's going to be putting up with a lot of bull****.

What if he is bi or even asexual? We love to put everyone in a clearly marked box.

What if he is bi or even asexual? We love to put everyone in a clearly marked box.

And what if he happens to be straight but knowing the rumors that have been around she decided to use this against him in the process of a nasty breakup. Little piece of news for people, don't believe everything you hear from somebody coming out of a relationship that didn't end like they wanted it to.

Bottom line, there is a reason they call it a persons "personal life." Unless Kordell wants to discuss it and make it public it's his business, not anyone elses.

Rumors were that Michael Westbrook was/is gay, too. That was supposedly what led up to his beat down of that running back (forgot the name).

None of this matters at all. I guess there's a lot of homophobia in NFL lockerrooms, but to me, I couldn't care less.

Rumors were that Michael Westbrook was/is gay, too. That was supposedly what led up to his beat down of that running back (forgot the name).

None of this matters at all. I guess there's a lot of homophobia in NFL lockerrooms, but to me, I couldn't care less.

Stephen Davis.

Westbrook should have filed a bullying complaint instead issuing a smackdown...

I don't recall Kordell ever being anything but classy in the spotlight. He was a GREAT Buff, and a fun pro player to watch. Don't give two S***s about his personal life, especially since he's not the one who brought it up.

Oh, anyone who watches the kind of crap TV that his ex was on? LOSER.

I don't know if he's gay or not, and quite frankly, I don't care.

She admitted, “There were definitely times in the marriage that Kordell didn’t necessarily want me, physically, and that made me wonder, what does he want?”

This line bothered me. Maybe he doesn't want to sleep with you because you're a nagging, money grubbing bitch.

I don't know if he's gay or not, and quite frankly, I don't care.

This line bothered me. Maybe he doesn't want to sleep with you because you're a nagging, money grubbing bitch.
Even though I haven't seen the show, I thought the same thing.....

Back