What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Porsha Stewart Tells the World Her Ex-Husband Kordell Stewart Is Gay

Well, I ignored this thread, because I thought the point was irrelevant. And then I read it for no particular reason. Then the Bears showed up. Why didn't somebody alert me that they were in here?

Where did the bears go?

Well, I ignored this thread, because I thought the point was irrelevant. And then I read it for no particular reason. Then the Bears showed up. Why didn't somebody alert me that they were in here?

Where did the bears go?

Teed up...

[video=youtube;tfboOt1bJcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfboOt1bJcA[/video]

I'm reserving judgment until I hear what Dexter Manley has to say about the situation.

I'm waiting for what Obama has to say on this matter!

The truth finally comes out
It took awhile, but now childhood friends of president Barack Obama are now coming forward to reveal a past that included massive cocaine use, rampant homosexuality and uncontrollable lying. At the very least, the events related to Obamacare in the past 2 weeks show beyond question is affinity for relentless, pathological lying.
High school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s wicked past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money. Miss Pope said that his use of cocaine and crack were common knowledge. Perhaps now you see why he spent so much money to seal and cover up his records from his school days. But even all that money and secrecy has not prevented the truth from coming out.
All of Obama’s childhood friends knew that he was born and raised in Indonesia, it was never a question. Even throughout his murky college years, everyone he came in contact with knew he was born in Indonesia.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013...ell-known-homosexual-video-audio-2457490.html

Rumors were that Michael Westbrook was/is gay, too. That was supposedly what led up to his beat down of that running back (forgot the name).

None of this matters at all. I guess there's a lot of homophobia in NFL lockerrooms, but to me, I couldn't care less.

It was the barner Steven Davis if I remember right

Back