What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Positives only!!!!!!!!!

The grass on Folsom field looked great in that Mile High sunlight. It looked way better than whatever surface OSU and Texas were playing on.

Delay of game penalties, were there any? Good job Buffs on the small detail...

Last edited:
How the **** does Ralphie come to a stop in the trailer? :lol:

After the Texas game last year in Boulder, I was at Cosmos with a few friends and a couple thirtyish year old Texas fans began a conversation with me and soon enough they mustered enough courage to ask me a question about Ralphie. No, they didn't want to **** her or anything you might expect, instead they asked if it was true that they get Ralphie to run into the trailer by luring her with Oreos.

Yes, they thought Oreos in the back of the trailer is how we get Ralphie in there. Actually, I should rephrase that. They think that is how we get Ralphie in there because I told them what they heard was true.

Oreos are the main snack food for enticing large herbivores. Did you happen to ask what Bevos' favorite food is?

Back