What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Post Game Thread: Buffs/'Cats....

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Thoughts?

Another tough loss. :sad1: This is a team that hasn't learned to win yet, and it's showed the past two games.

Relphorde is struggling, which I kind of expected. He'll be good down the road though. Some of the easy home games coming up will help him find his rhythm.

It's not always pretty but Tomlinson really pushes this team. I said it last year, and I still think the offense runs better when he's out on the floor. Once again he needs to cut out the stupid mistakes, and work on his shot.

Crawford didn't look too good.

But.... Burks did! Having him, Higgins, and Relphorde around the next two seasons will be fun to watch. These guys are gonna be good together

The glass half full side is they would have been blown out in both games last season. But, it's a new year. Should have won yesterday, and today just wouldn't quit.

Things are looking up for this team! :thumbsup:

They have improved although they didn't shoot well in this game but it's tough losing these games when cu could have won both of them and really got the interest going from the casual fan. Still, I think things are headed in the right direction, just need to win these close ones more.

I'm thinking we have a pretty good shot at dancing next year. Would definitely be a nice lift for the program and I think good things are ahead. Also nice to see McClain can coach and could potentially take over if Bzz goes back to the NBA.

This loss pissed me off.

I'm impressed and encouraged that we were able to weather an awful shooting night and still be good enough to take a hot-shooting Arizona team into overtime. But we were the better team and I wanted this one badly.

Relphorde seems to be forcing things a little too much right now. He is trying to shoot his way out of a slump and I'm not sure he is the type of player that we can afford doing that. It looks like he completely stopped taking shots in the 2nd which is good, but if there is a high percentage shot, then he needs to take it and make it.

Back