What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** post HERE if you have or need tickets **

Does anyone have a single ticket to the Kansas game? I PROMISE it is for a Buffs fan. My dad and I split 2 season tickets and my girlfriend tried to get tickets this year but was denied. Here is a photo, proving we are Buffs fans.

Buffs.jpg

I have one ticket to the CSU game. Here's the catch - I'm going with a couple co-workers who are CSU fans.

I have 2 tickets for the Kansas game.

Business trip came up next weekend. Make me an offer. Section 8, Row 21, on the aisle.

i have one for the kansas game, corner opposite buffs bench row 15. i would like to make some money off it, but nothing outrageous.

I have 2 tickets for the Kansas game.

Business trip came up next weekend. Make me an offer. Section 8, Row 21, on the aisle.

So what I'm hearing is that you'll be out of town and presumably away from the board on the biggest football recruiting weekend of the year...bless you, Nik.

These folks sit right behind me and I can vouch for both being strong Buff Fans. I am sorry Runningreede if your gf knows Darth. That cannot be good
:lol:
Does anyone have a single ticket to the Kansas game? I PROMISE it is for a Buffs fan. My dad and I split 2 season tickets and my girlfriend tried to get tickets this year but was denied. Here is a photo, proving we are Buffs fans.

View attachment 13094

****. Just found out that I probably won't be able to make the Georgia game (12/28). Tix available.

I can't make the Georgia game either. 2 tix available. Out of town for Xmas.

[video=youtube;mJXYMDu6dpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY[/video]

Last edited:
Long time lurker here.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck in the mountains all week. Kinda bittersweet but I have 3 General Admission tickets available for Kansas. Love the AllBuffs community so I'm not asking stubhub prices. Just that it be fair and be for Buffs.

Last edited:
Long time lurker here.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck in the mountains all week. Kinda bittersweet but I have 3 GA tickets available for Kansas. Love the AllBuffs community so I'm not asking stubhub prices. Just that it be fair and be for Buffs.

Same situation here.

I can't make the Georgia game either. 2 tix available. Out of town for Xmas.

Interested very much ... also in Goose's tix. In any case please pm me ... will have a lot of family in town over the holidays ... and have friends who don't have season tix who might be interested.

Long time lurker here.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck in the mountains all week. Kinda bittersweet but I have 3 GA tickets available for Kansas. Love the AllBuffs community so I'm not asking stubhub prices. Just that it be fair and be for Buffs.

Interested ... please pm me with requested price, manner of exchange etc.

Interested very much ... also in Goose's tix. In any case please pm me ... will have a lot of family in town over the holidays ... and have friends who don't have season tix who might be interested.

I've also got a pair of Georgia tix for sale. I'll be away visiting family for Christmas.

If you need more for friends/family, let me know. Also, anyone else who's interested, PM me.

It looks like I may have 1 for the Kansas game. PM me an offer if interested. Section 1 row 27. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Back