What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Post-Spring Depth Chart

Would it be more accurate to call it a Post-Spring Lack of Depth Chart?

I do see a better team than last year and a much better team than two years ago but we are also looking at some gaping holes that make it hard to be an optimist. We have hope and not much else at some critical positions like LT, TE, RB, DE, OLB, Safety, PR, and are one injury away from the same at a bunch of other postions.

M2 is working on it but it is almost criminal the situation that JE left this roster in.

Would it be more accurate to call it a Post-Spring Lack of Depth Chart?

I do see a better team than last year and a much better team than two years ago but we are also looking at some gaping holes that make it hard to be an optimist. We have hope and not much else at some critical positions like LT, TE, RB, DE, OLB, Safety, PR, and are one injury away from the same at a bunch of other postions.

M2 is working on it but it is almost criminal the situation that JE left this roster in.

I'm not sure why this got so critical all of a sudden.

Post-spring depth charts always have holes since some of the freshmen, jucos and transfers haven't arrived yet. This was the best post-spring I have seen at CU in years.

Post-spring depth charts always have holes since some of the freshmen, jucos and transfers haven't arrived yet. This was the best post-spring I have seen at CU in years.
:nod: :stupid:

In the past few years we have known that we were going to suck, holes in the depth chart just proved it before hand.

Now despite all the negativity I sense in myself and others some real hope that we are turning things around, that we are looking at better days as something other than a fantasy.

The holes in the depth chart are obstacles to the improvement that we want to see. We have a QB who can win some games, if we can keep him upright, we have DBs who can cover people, if we can get enough pressure to force opponents to throw the ball in a short time.

haha - I was talking about the way this thread was going. We have some huge holes in certain areas, but the spring showed this team is going in the right direction. I am really liking what I see with how Mac coaches.

Back