What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Postgame remarks: Tad, White, Gordon and King

I just picked up on the fact Tory didn't play last night. I obviously didn't watch the game - it was my wife's BDay, so we were on at a sushi dinner with the family.

Tad seems to have picked up on the "players make plays" mantra from MMac. Or did MMac get it from Tad?

I just picked up on the fact Tory didn't play last night. I obviously didn't watch the game - it was my wife's BDay, so we were on at a sushi dinner with the family.
You missed the game for your wife's birthday? So, how did you guys dress for the birthday dinner? Did your wife's pants match your skirt? (y)

You missed the game for your wife's birthday? So, how did you guys dress for the birthday dinner? Did your wife's pants match your skirt? (y)
Ski jackets for everyone last night, DBT. And everyone knows you don't wear your skirt when it is single digits and blustery out. Otherwise, it might have matched!

do we know whats up with Tory? I heard coaches "no idea" comments and they sounded a little bit like he wasn't saying something. For whatever reason his response worried me.

Wesley Gordon just makes me laugh.

cool story, I know. but I can't watch an interview of his without chuckling.

I wish they could do a better job in picking up the reporter's questions in the post game pressers.

don't your hearing aids have a volume dial or something?
I'm actually getting them in January. Protect your ears, kids.

I liked his comments about X trying to be a positive influence on Siewert during the game. That showed me something.

I'm actually getting them in January. Protect your ears, kids.

I liked his comments about X trying to be a positive influence on Siewert during the game. That showed me something.

XJ has been very different this year. Maturity is obvious. In those early games, he was actually calling out on offense and directing traffic for the young guys as if it was a practice. Definitely growing into the leadership role he is very suited for.

those comments on Tory were really weird. Really weird.
That may have been the weirdest thing I have seen in a Tad press conference. How does he have no idea why Tory didn't play? Did Tory just show up in the locker room on gameday with a boot on or what?

That may have been the weirdest thing I have seen in a Tad press conference. How does he have no idea why Tory didn't play? Did Tory just show up in the locker room on gameday with a boot on or what?
Tad seemed mad. And that is bad.

Back