What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Powder Blue!!! Getting Media Coverage

20091104__05cdlcu1ww_300.jpg

If they're not careful, the stands will be just about as empty as they are in this pic, too. I remember those days. In a stadium that could hold 50,000, we'd *maybe* have 30,000. General admission tickets were $5 and you didn't have any difficulty finding a place to sit. We're on the express train back to 1981, baby.

**** tim griffin that asshole didnt answer my question

Tim Griffin does not deserve the opportunity to read your question, let alone answer it. I can't stand that all things texass clown. Sorry, I was surgercoating my opinion, the next time I'll let you know how I really feel about him. :smile2:

Too bad for 87 that Erin Andrews doesn't work for FCS.

It's just a matter of time before the tv broadcast team will want to interview I,I,Infinity.

Based on Bohn's quote in this old Denver Post article, this Sky-Blue Out is on target to strike a nerve.

Back