What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

POWDER BLUE OUT Facebook Event

87... post youtube videos of when CU was good on the page...

my submission

And where did that "champions" video go?

[video=youtube;2lSKImsNd1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lSKImsNd1k[/video]

I think Dan Hawkins deleted his FB page. Either that or he de-friended me. After the K-State loss, I posted, "You gotta leave Tyler in and let him learn" on his wall and then he disappeared.

I just called Mile High Sports AM 1510- I didn't get on the radio because I'm at work.
I told them to mention the "Powder Blue Out" on air.
If somebody has access to a radio please listen and let us know if it's mentioned.
If they don't talk about it does somebody have time to get on air ?
The ph # is 303-297-1510.
Probably need to also call after 3 p.m. on Joel Klatt's show.

Somebody needs to call Irv & Joe this afternoon on a.m. 1600 and
Al needs a call this afternoon on 104.3 The Fan.

Last edited:
Would it be possible for folks to wear their gold shirts underneath the powder blue stuff so that gold could be donned if the buffs actually came out, showed some effort, and beat the crap out of A&M? I know it seems like a bit of a remote possibility, but I just really don't like the idea of a pissed off team kicking the crap out of A&M in a stadium full of powder blue. I think it would show a huge message to the players if the stadium turned from powder blue to gold following a good effort and a beat-down.

Would it be possible for folks to wear their gold shirts underneath the powder blue stuff so that gold could be donned if the buffs actually came out, showed some effort, and beat the crap out of A&M? I know it seems like a bit of a remote possibility, but I just really don't like the idea of a pissed off team kicking the crap out of A&M in a stadium full of powder blue. I think it would show a huge message to the players if the stadium turned from powder blue to gold following a good effort and a beat-down.
not a bad idea.

Good idea, not realistic. The noise of the crowd will be there reward for coming out to play, that should be plenty of motivation.

Good idea, not realistic. The noise of the crowd will be there reward for coming out to play, that should be plenty of motivation.

Why is that any less realistic than getting folks to wear powder blue to begin with?

Why is that any less realistic than getting folks to wear powder blue to begin with?

"Will you wear powder blue?"

"yes"

"Will you wear powder blue over gold. And wear the powder blue until the team starts doing well, and then take it off and wear the gold?"

"huh?"

I'm in... :thumbsup:

Under the powder blue I'll be wearing a white mock-tneck. I'll be displaying this if the Buffs come out playing hard but not necessarily well. Under the white mock-tneck I will be wearing a gold long sleeve t. If the team starts playing well that will be showing. Under that will be a black buff jersey that will be on full display once we start kicking some collie ass... :gobuffs:

Has anybody seen a weather forecast? Because this plan is going to work a lot better for me if it's about 20 below on Saturday.... :smile2:

Under the powder blue I'll be wearing a white mock-tneck. I'll be displaying this if the Buffs come out playing hard but not necessarily well. Under the white mock-tneck I will be wearing a gold long sleeve t. If the team starts playing well that will be showing. Under that will be a black buff jersey that will be on full display once we start kicking some collie ass... :gobuffs:

Has anybody seen a weather forecast? Because this plan is going to work a lot better for me if it's about 20 below on Saturday.... :smile2:

:lol: i think its supposed to be in the high 50's

Under the powder blue I'll be wearing a white mock-tneck. I'll be displaying this if the Buffs come out playing hard but not necessarily well.

Read as, if it's warm and I become uncomfortable. Also, if D looks good again and the offense can't move the ball.

Under the white mock-tneck I will be wearing a gold long sleeve t. If the team starts playing well that will be showing.

If it's considerably warmer than forecast, than I'll shed another layer. Also, if both O and D look inspired, but our Special Teams are...erm...special then I'll be down to gold.

Under that will be a black buff jersey that will be on full display once we start kicking some collie ass... :gobuffs:

I don't know why I'm even wearing the black jersey, because frankly, if the Buffs start kicking ass, unexpectedly, I'm stripping down, full ****ing naked, mother-****ers and I'm streaking across the field. I don't give a **** what the temperature is at that point!

Read as, if it's warm and I become uncomfortable. Also, if D looks good again and the offense can't move the ball.

If it's considerably warmer than forecast, than I'll shed another layer. Also, if both O and D look inspired, but our Special Teams are...erm...special then I'll be down to gold.

I don't know why I'm even wearing the black jersey, because frankly, if the Buffs start kicking ass, unexpectedly, I'm stripping down, full ****ing naked, mother-****ers and I'm streaking across the field. I don't give a **** what the temperature is at that point!
considering you will prob be at a NATO base, I dunno how well that last part will go over.... Maybe not though since you hold a position of authority there, and such shenanigans are probably normal :huh:

That is sooo CSU game.

considering you will prob be at a NATO base, I dunno how well that last part will go over.... Maybe not though since you hold a position of authority there, and such shenanigans are probably normal :huh:

I was speaking for Junction, thus the "read as" bit in the beginning.

"Will you wear powder blue?"

"yes"

"Will you wear powder blue over gold. And wear the powder blue until the team starts doing well, and then take it off and wear the gold?"

"huh?"

Bring a dickie

pinkdicky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
****, Skid, that picture's bigger than my monitor. You shoot that in IMAX or something? :lol:

Depending on player to be confirmed it could get a lot bigger quickly

Back