What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Practice Bubble construction to get underway, May 9

Mick Ronson

I live in CU staff/faculty housing and today we got an email that says
construction will start Wed, May 9 on the foundation/footprint of the
facility.

the actual bubble will be erected "every fall" in early October and be
up through April 1.

shoulder to shoulder,
Mick

(yeah, i cut and pasted the same thing at NB....and i *do* think it's goofy when people post the exact same thing on different boards....but i felt it a greater benefit to spread the good news.)

Back