What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pre-Spring Depth Chart

We need a Juco transfer at DT for fall camp. We have no depth at DT, even Pericak is questionable with is off the field antics, trying to set trash cans on fire. Bonsu is oka, nothing special, We have nothing at DT, we are in a state of emergency.

This statement makes no sense. We're not signing a juco in March. I'm a generally demure member of Allbuffs that isn't gonna bitch & moan, but this post is just ridiculous.

The problem is those DTs are not out there at this time of year. Unfortunately, we are paying the price for Edward Nuckols not making it in and then neither Poole nor Poston being able to do anything in the next class. We are going to have to build back up depth over 2-3 classes.

Those guys should be available after spring ball.

Those guys should be available after spring ball.

I look forward to you pointing them out. I think you are going to be surprised.

Finding DTs at this stage is pretty hard (really any stage of the cycle it is hard). Offensive skill position players? Defensive backs? They can be found, not really the case with DTs.

I look forward to you pointing them out. I think you are going to be surprised.

Finding DTs at this stage is pretty hard (really any stage of the cycle it is hard). Offensive skill position players? Defensive backs? They can be found, not really the case with DTs.

Quite a few 190-210lb guys who can run a little bit out there. Dig hard enough and you can find one who got overlooked because he played on a lousy team or missed the last year due to injury or other reasons. Lot harder to hide a 300lb guy who can move, a lot less of them out there.

Ringo talked on twitter about 10 players at practice that had not been listed before today. Any ideas who that might be?

Ringo talked on twitter about 10 players at practice that had not been listed before today. Any ideas who that might be?

We'll have some updates soon. At QB, we've got that Archuletta kid on the roster. I'll try to get a list done with brief bios.

Dear god please let Thor Eaton be the next goldfish!

Don't know if this is him or not, if it is we may have the best throwing defensive lineman in the country. Listed as a QB, OLB, Ath.

Video on the site is all QB but he looks to be the biggest, strongest kid on the field and moves the pile running the ball.

http://www.ncsasports.org/college-recruiting-videos-highlights/thor-eaton

Again don't know if it is him but I can't imagine a lot of kids named Thor Eaton running around out there.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/zz8eTiMxqECb6wy7EwT8Ww/football-fall-10/profile-thor-eaton.htm

Back